Laughing City
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

Okay so i finally after like a month got my pictures developed so here they are..even the ones of me looking completely insane :} most of ny eisley pics are of chauntelle and stacy

I wrote:
okay so let me start off by saying sorry for not looking for any of you forum people but when i got to the show all i could think about was weather or not i would have a good view off Eisley .i did .i was up front next to Chauntelle who is so amazing looking in person and really nice ...a little to nice...shes probably a spy.any way so we get there and we get in line next to a couple of tall skinny indie boys.every one in line had a cigaratte it sucked and some girl behind me was coughing all over me .i swear if i get toburculosis i'm gonna Kill some one.
than get this we waited for like an hour .yeah it was fun.i saw boyd walking around .the best looking dad ever really he looks very young.later i saw Chad ,i got a picture with him .nobody knew who he was or was to cool to care.umm..The guitarist from LoveDrug came out ,no one knew who he was either ,he was cute and really nice we got "free" lovedrug stickers well not as free as he said .we had to give him our E-mail address.

then we're standing in line and from behind this curtain appears this litte girl my sister was like "look at that little girl"she was so cute i tapped the glass and waved at her but she didn't see.it was kinda weird. they let us in.i went to the merch table got the red melleriod shirt and a pin .kim was working the merch table and almost let me leave with out paying .i stood there and she looked at me like why are you still here ,i handed her my twenty ,she gave me my change .i said thank you .then slid over to the Pilot Drift table bought two pins for a dollar.then headed back to my spot
we waited some more .then the kids next to me stated saying start the show and i joined in only to lose my shirt under the stage .with no way of getting it back .the guy working at the Glass house said i would have to wait until after the show to get back.we waited some more .then the guitarist from PilotDrift came out.

he was really hot despite being the heaviest and most bearded member.am i the only one who thought so.he's new right . anyway PilotDrift was amazing .They played Elephant island,rings of symbols,
and so long. it sucked that they only got to play three songs.lol Kelly said he was born in san diego so it feels good to be with his people.he too was so cute love his texan accent.at the end of one of their song their the guitarist and Kelly played drums .the guitarist the threw a drum stick near where i was standing .needless to say i made an enemy and got a drum stick.

okay so Lovedrug comes out and takes forever to set up.the lead singer came off like a jerk .he was having problems with his mic are something. i just didn't like him .i was fine at the beging of their set but then my eyes started to blur and i could barely keep them open .so i decided to shield them and keep them closed because i wanted to save them for Eisley.
so i don't know if i just wasn't in the mood for LoveDrug but they were really monotonous and i could not hear the guys voice through the noise.

so after they finally left the stage .i was dieing of thirst and my mouth taste of spit also i realized why i was feeling so bad i hadn't eaten all day.
not good for concerts plus it was starting to get really hot in there.my sister went and got water for us .i ripped open that bottle and drank way to fast .it made my feel sick at first but then after like a long time Chad and Micah came out and helped set up for Eisley.Chad put Chauntelle's set list right in front of me ,the girl next to me asked him if she could have it after the show. I wanted it but i was gonna let her have it.

okay then Eisley came out and we all cheered.i can't remember what order they play the song in but
they played the following:
Memories
My Lovely
Mr.pine
They all surround us
The excapeing song
I wasn't prepared for this
lost at sea
Telescope Eyes
Golly Sandra
plenty of paper
marvelous things
Trolly wood
oops forgot tree tops and vintage people
encore:
head against the sky
dear do you know
Laughing City

yes it was great ! i took some picture but all i had was a disposable camera so who knows how they came out.at the end i had a small piece of the set list that says Tour 6-9-05 seriously it's just the corner .some other girl got the set list .i waited for a while chauntelle gave the girl to my left a pick .i asked her for a pick and she went and found me one .i put my hands out as if i was going to scoop up water .she placed in my hands .she said she used it the other night .Score!! i said thank you got my shirt and headed for the merch area .

i went to the PilotDrift table so the gutarsist could sign my drumstick he did.i have no idea what his name is .it looks like Fox Blogger .lol. i told him they were great .then i saw jon and he scares me so i went up to weston to get my shirt signed and take a picture with him.then i head over Chauntelle to ask for her autograph .she shook my hand and asked me what my name was i answered "Christina." and she goes "Christine, it's nice to meet you ." and i was like "ah ,Christine-ah,with an a". i know she couldn't hear me i could barely hear myself.she just smiled and said"i appreciate you coming and smiling." we took a picture .

then i went up to Stacy and ask if she would sign my shirt and she completely ignored me.so i asked her again and she said " i sure will." sounding slightly condescending but i was fine with that.then she looked away .lol .then like two minutes later she signed my shirt and handed it to Sheeri .Stacy asked me what my name was and shook my hand .i noticed that when ever i shake their hands i stare staght at their hands .i have to be honest it's not something i do ever so it takes me by suprise .any way she smiled at me as this was going on Sherri was signing my shirt.

Sherri had draped the shirt over Stacy's back so she could sign it .then as Stacy let go of my hand Sherri asked if we had met before because i look familiar.hmmm where have i heard that before oh yeah she told me the exact same thing the first time meet her .this could make me feel really special or really not .i'll take the first one because this time its true we have meet before so i can look familiar.anyway i told her we had at the San dieago instore she said "yeah ...see" .or something i couldn't hear still.i took a picture with the girls and trip over Chauntelle's leg or step on it .

so i leave and i remember Jon .i didn't get Jon's autograph. so i walk back it there ready for some awkwardness and found Jon.he was talking to some girls .they were trying to flirt with him.he looked at me .continued to talk then they left .i told him i didn't want to interrupt and ask if he would sign my shirt he did and i left.so to sum it up Eisley rocks and the day was great ,everyone at the show is gonna get lung cancer , me love pilot Drift.oh and the little girl Eisley owns is so cute.oh oh and my arm are covered in bruises yay!!
Good times

after alll these years Chad is still my favorite member of NfG

Pilot Drift

Love Drug

Stacy ogling Love drug

look out people a picture of Boyd is coming!
here it is mmm...boyd

Chauntelle

Chauntelle,weston and stacy's elbow

the only pic of sherri i got

stacy

MR.dupree and I

me ,chauntelle ,and some guy- who i thought i'd leave in the pic just in case he was one of you boardies.
I look like i just saw a ghost

ha this picture can be cropped in to two separate pics one of me and Chauntelle and one of Stacy and Sherri.
look at stacy looks like shes about to laugh or throw up.

and the last pic is of ...love drug's van? do know ..don't remember taking it.

stacy getting run over by the van

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
Y4J
Golly, Poster

Wow...

Pics rock. Didn't read everything because I just ate and im tired. But still, looking forward to it.

Again, cool pics.

Wow...

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

don't worry about not reading it it's old .they came out better then i expected .

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
cheated heart
Sea Post King

people free loaded just looked at the good pictures and didnt say anything, so anways those pictures were awwwshummm
hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

Sweet pictures, for real. I like how tall Weston is compared to you, haha. That's what I would look like with him.

P.S.
I like this dudes Saosin shirt.

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

it's funny how things work out ...these two pics fit perfectly together