Laughing City
johnnyactionfinger
Sea Post King

Oh wow. So, I just opened up the latest issue of Time the other day and GUESS WHAT I SAW? Not Eisley, that's for sure. In fact, I looked through the whole magazine and STILL no Eisley! I mean, what's up with that?
gRegor
the gEek

There's a magazine called Eisley in Time ?! Where do I get a copy???
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

you can just send me twelve bucks and ill send you a copy. its really great, discusses the future possibilities of eisley time traveling back into the past and saving the beatles from breaking up and preventing World War II by showing Hitler that he doesn't have to be an evil man in order for people to pay attention to him.

yeah... its great. each week a new one comes out with a new ancient tragedy for the eisley crew to help prevent. in the future rock stars are also granted superpowers... so its no longer just Eisley, its:

THE AMAZING EISLEY! with... WESTON, (who wields the power to tap into any electronic device and control it with his sheer will power!) JONATHAN! (with the power to comprehend and speak any language ever devised by mankind!) CHAUNTELLE! (who can accomplish the impossible through diplomatic discourse and friendliness) SHERRI! (who can create energy fields with her mind that dazzle and amaze) and STACY! (who can zap people unto tears with her lazerlike stare!) watch them as they save the world of the past accompanied by their sidekick(father) boyd (who with his Katana of Fatherliness makes sure his children are always safe from harm)

yeah... its great... its kinda like a comic book... except so much better!
johnnyactionfinger
Sea Post King

Boy, this one really took off. I want a copy too.