Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to thank all of you for caring so deeply about this band.
As most of you know, Sherri's iPod was stolen at the Best Western in Tempe, AZ.
Along with other valuables, and money.
All of you have been so kind, and have even pm'd me about setting up a fund to donate for a new iPod.
I guess we would feel a little strange accepting this, so as flattered as we are with your kind offers, we must decline.

An iPod is definitely replaceable at some point, and it's not like Sherri is making the band's living from the iPod. (like their equipment, or something like that).
So, the official word on this is, we cannot accept donations for the iPod.
Thank you all so much for your generous thoughts.

kd Wink
Last edited by Kimbrtones on Tue May 24, 2005 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
cmo
Sea Post King

Mrs. Kim Dupree,

Your daughters and son and their awesome bud Jonathan are wonderful people. As much as we all can go on about how unbelievable, in which it is, that these jerks got their stuff... well I am praying that they will take the steps they need to take to deal with this... and PLEASE let them know that their efforts of making wonderful music is NOT in vain and that God is working thru them, I don't care about the other dozen people who think contrary, because hey that's their oppinion and I respect that, but I and I'm sure lots of other people think they're awesome.. so yeah hope things work out with that problem. Please let them know that. I know it's their job and they make a living out of it rightnow or whatever the situation is, I don't care, that's great that they do, but they also need to know that their art is not ugly and it's not "fru-fru" junk.

I don't know if this is constitutional or well in simpliar words if I can do this.. but I'm gonna try. ok I LOVE EISLEY and... they love me.. hahaha ok don't ask. but yay three cheers for EISLEY and ALL that is HAPPY!
Joined: 08 Mar 2005 | Posts: 220 | Location: Kingsford Michigan
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

cmo wrote:
Mrs. Kim Dupree,

Your daughters and son and their awesome bud Jonathan are wonderful people. As much as we all can go on about how unbelievable, in which it is, that these jerks got their stuff... well I am praying that they will take the steps they need to take to deal with this... and PLEASE let them know that their efforts of making wonderful music is NOT in vain and that God is working thru them, I don't care about the other dozen people who think contrary, because hey that's their oppinion and I respect that, but I and I'm sure lots of other people think they're awesome.. so yeah hope things work out with that problem. Please let them know that. I know it's their job and they make a living out of it rightnow or whatever the situation is, I don't care, that's great that they do, but they also need to know that their art is not ugly and it's not "fru-fru" junk.

Christie, you are easiley the nicest fan that I have ever had the priviledge of "knowing".

maxamillius461
Sea Post King

guitarfreak217 wrote:
cmo wrote:
Mrs. Kim Dupree,

Christie, you are easiley the nicest fan that I have ever had the priviledge of "knowing".

wow...no kidding...i'm ready to marry you

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

So wise, so mature. Yet so young! I love reading your posts christie.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
telescope_eisley
Golly, Poster

cmo wrote:
Mrs. Kim Dupree,

...wow....really couldn't have said better myself.
who was saying that "fru-fru" stuff?

erinbeth84: forget pro-choice and pro-life. i'm going pro-duck.

Mr. Sean
Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 598 | Location: The Colony, Tx
brian_nguyen
Sea Post King

Sherri did at a show... Mostly at NFG shows, they seem to, you know, use self-deprecating humor (stuff like "this next song might put you to sleep", etc.).
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 472 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
pinkcamel
Sea Post King

cmo wrote:
Mrs. Kim Dupree,

what are you saying about frou-frou? Confused

just kidding

reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

Well I still making the scarves for the band,Taylor and Christie and nobody can stop me.
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

UPDATE: SHERRI'S IPOD HAS BEEN REPLACED BY A BRAND NEW ONE, PURCHASED AND GIVEN TO HER BY CHAD FROM NFG.

Thanks Chad! Wink
kajqrd
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
UPDATE: SHERRI'S IPOD HAS BEEN REPLACED BY A BRAND NEW ONE, PURCHASED AND GIVEN TO HER BY CHAD FROM NFG.

Thanks Chad! Wink

Wow... That's way cool... A Brand New iPod... And for Sherri Smile
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 743 | Location: Herning, Denmark
maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

That was very sweet of him to do. He seems like such a nice guy. Smile
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
nfgluver1423
Sea Post King

awww chad is so awesome lol
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

god bless Chad...
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

What a nice guy. Bravo, Chad. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address