Laughing City
Painted_World
Sea Post King

Crying or Very sad Well last time eisley was in town I got the flu and it got horrible to where I fainted when I walked. So I waited to their next show which is tonight. I'm free tonight and I want to go SOOOOOOOOOO badly but now I can't. I have to study for finals. AHHHHHHH things don't look up for me at all! Crying or Very sad Mad My luck is horrible. If i have any. So another one I have to miss. I'm now waiting to JULY 5th. I know finals are important but I can study good and I'm smart. But anyways I want to wish EISLEY the best of luck! I know you will do great! CUZ U ROCK MY SOX OFF! Also ppl give me great details on how it was. And if pictures are allowed plz take some! Thanx and I hope every1 has a blast.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Sorry about your situation. That really stinks. But don't you worry. There will be plenty more tours for you to catch. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

I dont study. I know. Wink
seriously thats how my brain works. If i study one night, ill forget what i studied the next day, so i just have to know it.

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

You don't HAVE to study for finals. Eisley is more important to me than finals. I went to see Muse the just before my last final.

JD