Laughing City
cuRsed x staR
Sea Post King

Im am really surprised at the slowly growning number of eisley listeners here in this town. It is such a small town and just last year no one even knew how to pronounce eisley (besides myself and one other) But now it seems that the amount of listeners are increasing one by one each day. Im really excited because i know eisely wants to get out there and be heard but also makes me sad how the orginal fans are just kinda being thrown into the fan club. I dont really mind because eisley is an amzing band and deserves to have their wishes of being heard come true.

Anyone Else notice more listeners in your town?

-rw
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

nope.

Laughing

but you capitalised the 'R's in your name.
like gRegor.
i notice the growing number of gRegor fans.... Laughing Laughing
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

thar be no new listeners in my hometown. Well, there may be, i just haven't found them yet...

sir penguin (member of the brittish penguin society*) wrote:

but you capitalised the 'R's in your name.
like gRegor.
i notice the growing number of gRegor fans.... Laughing Laughing

should I've capitalised the R in my name? NAY, i hear myself say. For i am not a gRegor fan. (apologies)

*ok. penguin joke gone to far on my part...

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
brian_nguyen
Sea Post King

Well... atleast I know that more people in Montreal know who Eisley is and have heard their music (than the amount of Eisley fans who went to the NFG concert in April).

People recognize Eisley and Room Noises when I wear the Eisley shirt around... (which, um... I do too often, but now I have 2 + 1 Moss Eisley, yay!).

Hrmph... maybe we should all request "Marvelous Things" or "Telescope Eyes" from those TV request shows... If we can get like several hundred requests at some big TV station... maybe... just maybe... they'll play the video...
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 472 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
chubbygumby

cuRsed x staR wrote:

are you in nyc? cuz in nyc there are plenty of fans, just not near me, haha. but i don't know about outside nyc. but it's awesome that eisley's fanbase is increasing in ny. perhaps in the future they'll play more than 1 show because of popular demand!

oh and, welcome to the board!
 |  | 
brian_nguyen
Sea Post King

chubbygumby wrote:
cuRsed x staR wrote:

are you in nyc? cuz in nyc there are plenty of fans, just not near me, haha. but i don't know about outside nyc. but it's awesome that eisley's fanbase is increasing in ny. perhaps in the future they'll play more than 1 show because of popular demand!

lol... If the original poster is from NYC... um... "Small town" is somewhat of an understatement.
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

brian_nguyen wrote:
chubbygumby wrote:
cuRsed x staR wrote:

lol... If the original poster is from NYC... um... "Small town" is somewhat of an understatement.

uhhhhhh... it says "new york", now... maybe that was a reply to the question "are you in nyc?"? *rolls eyes, thus: Rolling Eyes , ponders, and wanders off to the kitchen to grab himself some food. yum yum*

TheClassicRomance wrote:

blog!
brian_nguyen
Sea Post King

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
brian_nguyen wrote:
chubbygumby wrote:
cuRsed x staR wrote:

uhhhhhh... it says "new york", now... maybe that was a reply to the question "are you in nyc?"? *rolls eyes, thus: Rolling Eyes , ponders, and wanders off to the kitchen to grab himself some food. yum yum*

Wow... someone's in a pissy mood today... Laughing

(and if the original poster is from NYC, then my comment was @ the original poster... if the original poster is not from NYC, then my post was directed at the guy who replied with "are you from NYC?"). So please... chill... eat that food... drink something... and pop in that LC EP.
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

brian_nguyen wrote:
brian_nguyen wrote:
chubbygumby wrote:
cuRsed x staR wrote:

was that a joke? I didn't find it funny. No, seriously, it actually made me feel kinda, well, pissed off.

that's all i can say

TheClassicRomance wrote:

blog!
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

i've never met someone in my town, or at my college, who has heard of eisley unless it was through me.

though, i'm still looking.
brian_nguyen
Sea Post King

brian_nguyen wrote:
brian_nguyen wrote:
chubbygumby wrote:
cuRsed x staR wrote:

was that a joke? I didn't find it funny. No, seriously, it actually made me feel kinda, well, pissed off.

that's all i can say

Not a joke (as heck, you were already pissed off in the previous post)
Super_Dave
Golly, Poster

Well before I moved to San Antonio. Hardy anyone in Laredo,TX knew who Eisley was. Now here in San An. theirs a few.

"Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret"

www.purevolume.com/247
Joined: 18 Oct 2004 | Posts: 618 | Location: San Antonio, TX
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shaiwase
Sea Post King

I dont even know of any fans in florida other than me..lol
kitkat605
Golly, Poster

Meh.

There's a few people here in Victoria that became aware of Eisley's presence a little after Room Noises dropped. It's more of a 'Hey, these people wear cool vintage clothes... they're so cool!' kinda feel and dont really appreciate their true art.

Something along those lines Confused
sizeablescars
Golly, Poster

I think it's only me and my friends plus one or two others who like Eisley here.
At least...that's all I know of.