Laughing City
Lana_0306
Sea Post King

I keep hearing stories of people meeting Eisley at one of theirs shows and i'm so jealous! I saw them at the 9:30 club but they didn't come out to the crowd to sign autographs or anything. I stuck around 30 mins after the show but they never came out. Sad
Joined: 06 Jul 2005 | Posts: 38 | Location: Silver Spring, MD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
winston
Sea Post King

i hung out with them briefly after the carborro show

before the show my friend and i talked to boyd and sherri about taking pictures after the show for their picture contest thing.

so we waited after the show while they signed auotographs and stuff, then sherri came up to us and then got all the band together to take the pictures, and we got to meet them

they are all so nice, i'm glad they didn't seem prude, eisley's niceness is part of their appeal
national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

I said hi, but I've met them all before so I didn't want to take up their time.
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Lana_0306 wrote:
I keep hearing stories of people meeting Eisley at one of theirs shows and i'm so jealous! I saw them at the 9:30 club but they didn't come out to the crowd to sign autographs or anything. I stuck around 30 mins after the show but they never came out. Sad

where were you waiting?

it couldn't have been more than 10 minutes after they were done playing before the entire band came out to the merch area in the back

(and if you were outside, i was the blonde guy in the blue t-shirt helping pilotdrift pack up and yelling "BOOTSY COLLINS!")
bre160
Sea Post King

well it takes longer then 30min after the show. more like and hour to 2. for me show ended at 12 and i didnt talk to them till 2.30am
jack_stripes
Vintage Newbie

the dallas show is tomorrow, and i plan to talk to them..after three shows i plan to talk to them...im such a wuss, but i forgive myself.

GODBLESS

-Nicholas
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

we weren't able to at the Minneapolis show, security was telling everyone to leave. I was not very happy and still actually a bit bitter about it. I met them at the show with Snow Patrol, that was awesome!
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 | Posts: 879 | Location: Minneapolis, MN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lana_0306
Sea Post King

I think i remember you Ryan Fisher. Do you work for the Club?
Joined: 06 Jul 2005 | Posts: 38 | Location: Silver Spring, MD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Lana_0306 wrote:
I think i remember you Ryan Fisher. Do you work for the Club?

ryan fisher works for no man!!!

brian_nguyen
Sea Post King

Met Chauntelle, Sherri, Stacy... only a tiny chat with Chauntelle... Weston was in hiding after the show... Jon had a crowd around him...

Talked with Boyd too... Pictures, autographs, etc... Nice, all of them.

They are usually out after every show... and it wasn't hard to find them in a small venue (with the exception of Wes after the show)...
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 472 | Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
oc325
Sea Post King

Didn't get to meet them at the SF Slim's show, wasn't sure when or where to wait heh. Hope to meet them over at Santa Cruz when they tour with HHH.
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

they were around before and after the cambridge show. i think because it was such a small place, there was nowhere really to go. the "backstage" area had to be accessed by going through the crowd, and it was a really small room. so mostly the band was just around. you just had to spot them.
Maximum x Mat
Sea Post King

I hung out with Chad, Sherri, Christy and Kim for awhile. I went to say hi to the rest of them when they were walking in but I saw Stacy and I completely lost all my words... That happens a lot around her, I really want to say something but beauty overtakes me.
baret_b
Sea Post King

I talked to Jon for a while about pirates at the concert last night in Houston. And sherri about heat and pirates. I just asked weston and stacy for autographs and thats it. Never got a chance to talk to chauntelle.
dude
Golly, Poster

im going to try and see if i can get out there to dallas tomorrow for the signing. i hope they have time for me.