Laughing City
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

You can find the best pics I took here, and I am going to try an insert a few below:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y226/drenchedecent/

Show was amazing, see the setlist below. Smith's Olde Bar is a perfect venue, but the crowd was small (fine with me, allowed my wife and I to be close). All 3 bands were amazing, I need to buy a Pilotdrift CD. Talked to Kim for a little beforehand, apparently Eisley was invited to play Cornerstone mainstage but couldn't go. Talked to Stacy before and Weston and Jon afterward, I had them all sign my Moss Eisley EP1 and EP2. They all got a kick out of seeing those old cds, apparently it had been awhile. Never saw Sherri and Chauntelle except on stage, so I unfortunately never got their autographs for my cds- have to wait until the next time I see them. Boyd was everywhere, but always talking to at least 3 people so I never had the chance to say hi. Great experience, except that the show ended at 1:45 a.m. and we had a 3 hour drive ahead of us.

[/img]

starnothing
Laughing Citizen

niice. i have a feeling u forgot to add more? (cuz ur IMG codes messed up) hmm do eisley start EVERY show with "memories"? not that it's not a good song to start off but..i just found that strange.
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

better late then never. Thanks for sharing with us! They are ACE!
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 | Posts: 879 | Location: Minneapolis, MN
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Clark
Vintage Newbie

Sounds like a good 'ol time. I like the pictures. Very cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address