Laughing City
Kevin87
Sea Post King

since we can't make new topics in the Eisley parts, I will post here, hopefully that's fine. I found this cover for a Sunfeet single that's a DMD (digital music download) but I have no idea when it is going to be available. it was a lot bigger so i resized it but this is what it looked like

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Kevin87/sunfeet.jpg

hopefully this is okay since i can't make new topics in the Eisley forums
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

oh snaps....how did you find it though???? hmmmm....*checks i-tunes store credit value*....sweet 4 bucks...alrighty.....hopefully it comes soon....
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

So where did you find this? Did it come from an official source? Is there a link somewhere? Otherwise it smacks of a hoax... We know they recorded "Sun Feet," and it was left off the album, but why would they release a single of a song that's not even on Room Noises? *shrug* This looks like something any fan could have created from a photo Boyd posted, the stock Eisley logo, and a default font.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kevin87
Sea Post King

I got it from a WEA source, which is the Warner Brothers distribution (Warner, Elektra, Atlantic). I can give you the full size if you want or even a screen capture of the page. I just can't give out the exact website as it's not meant for the general public.
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

You've got me super excited for sunfeet...yay!!!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

A screencap of the site would be awesome. You'll have to forgive me; I'm a constant skeptic. If this is utterly genuine, it's one of the coolest things that's happened in a long time... Smile

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kevin87
Sea Post King

i cut off the favorites and some of the sides because my screen resolution is widescreen (1280x800). the site is promo stuff (pictures, covers, sometimes bios) and it had two pages so i took two caps of each page and put them together so it's all one where you would have to scroll down

page 1
page 2

and here's a bigger cover. it's originally 1425x1425 but i don't want to post it that big. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Kevin87/sunfeet600.jpg
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Veeeeeeery intriguing! Thanks a bunch for those screen shots. This is tasty stuff.

Now let's rag on Boyd for holding out on us. Just kidding! Laughing

Smokemonster
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

haha on the screen captures I was wanting info and still forgot it was a screen capture...and I tried to click the read more about the album...haha
norad
Vintage Newbie

unclearlies wrote:
haha on the screen captures I was wanting info and still forgot it was a screen capture...and I tried to click the read more about the album...haha

me too...
Kevin87
Sea Post King

heh, sorry about that people. i'll check back on the WEA page regularly to see if they put a date up (as you can see, the other albums had dates but Sunfeet doesn't) and then i'll post here. i found it last night actually, so i thought that since today (tomorrow then) was Tuesday that maybe it would be up on iTunes then but I checked after they updated the store and it wasn't there, so I'm thinking it's probably this coming up Tuesday (9th) but I could be wrong.. surely it won't be too long.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Intriguing ...

Can't make a new topic? What?

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
gRegor
the gEek

You should be able to make new posts in eisleyBlog... I just double checked and things appear fine. Question
Kevin87
Sea Post King

ah crap, you can.. i must've clicked the same board where you can't post new topics twice by mistake.. sorry.. Confused
giant_
Laughing Citizen

Sunfeet!!!! Yay!

goto page
 | next >>