Laughing City

who's seeing the foo fighters october 10th?
me
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
you
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
you selected me, referring to you. the correct answer is me.
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 14

ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

after another ticketmaster disaster narrowly diverted, i secured my tickets this morning for the foo and my grandmother's favorite band, weezer.

it's funny...the foo fighters have been the band i've listened to the most ever since i started seriously getting into music back in elementary school 10 years or so ago. however, due to various circumstances, i have not yet seen them live (even though i've only even known about a certain band from texas for less that 2 years and have already seen them 11 times!).

so yeah, i plan on getting there ridiculously early so that i can be on the barrier right in front of dave grohl. and i'll be going to this show after seeing sir paul mccartney on the 8th, so it's going to be a rather awesome 3 days of music.
telescope_eisley
Golly, Poster

thats odd, Weezer's my grandmothers favorite band too...

erinbeth84: forget pro-choice and pro-life. i'm going pro-duck.

Mr. Sean
Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 598 | Location: The Colony, Tx
Psych0F0x
Sea Post King

I would love to see foo fighters , as long as they wont be playing any of their new album songs, I thought that was a bit too disappointing

ps. Weezer owns grandmothers!

ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

Psych0F0x wrote:
ps. Weezer owns grandmothers!

yeah, it's uncanny...although my grandmother has only heard the green album, so her taste is questionable Laughing
dial r for revenge
Golly, Poster

they played a surprise show at the astoria on wednesday.. me and my dad went, it was awesome
"dial" in Welsh means "revenge". If a welsh speaker enters an English phone booth, having paid the coin/phone card the next command the l.e.d screen throws at the customer is "revenge!" thus setting the tone for a confrontational conversation.
(thank you mogwai you are all nuts.)
Joined: 04 May 2004 | Posts: 564 | Location: bristol, england
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Clark
Vintage Newbie

I'm going to the Dallas show, on the 15th of September. And I believe Teddy's going as well. I haven't seen them live yet either. It is going to ROCK.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kitkat605
Golly, Poster

I should be going to the Woodlands one. Or was it the Dallas? My friends got the tix..
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

my sister saw the foo fighters on their first tour in some ridicuously small club. and she still has the teeshirt.

i am extremely jealous of the concerts my sister has been to. (::coughNIRVANAcough:Smile