Laughing City
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

omg that's Chad isn't it... Evil or Very Mad*

Yea I think I remember reading about how her pedal wasn't working and how that sucked. And I remeber a picture of Sherri crouched over trying to fix it. Broke my little heart seeing her like that Crying or Very sad

*Haha I just get a tad jealous is all... Rolling Eyes
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

what is your signature from?
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I want to say Chauntelle did acoustic on Laughing City. That's the only song I've seen her do acoustic on with Eisley that I can recall.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
reflectedxglory
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
I want to say Chauntelle did acoustic on Laughing City. That's the only song I've seen her do acoustic on with Eisley that I can recall.

I knew you had a better memory than me.
Joined: 11 Mar 2005 | Posts: 489 | Location: orlando,fl,usa
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

reflectedxglory wrote:
what is your signature from?

If you mean the Stacy "quote", it's from one of Boyd's tour journals when they arrived at Hollywood.

The other is from Abbey Road.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
gregoryzeigerson
Sea Post King

Here are my photos from the June 24, 2005 Bowery Ballroom show in New York City. Better late than never!

First, Sherri graciously poses with me after the show:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendI D=11514825&imageID=243168629&Mytoken=8BB4B302-877B-4AD5-801BB97BC41B16 9F1499610765

Next, Chauntelle and Stacy pose with me and my self-published comic book, "Arena Comics":
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendI D=11514825&imageID=243172767&Mytoken=8BB4B302-877B-4AD5-801BB97BC41B16 9F1499610765

And here are photos of Eisley on stage plus the loading of the van in the late night cityscape after the show:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendI D=11514825&imageID=243185297&Mytoken=8BB4B302-877B-4AD5-801BB97BC41B16 9F1499610765

"Everything you have inside you
Everything you need to guide you
This is all you have to know and
This is all you have to go on"--October Project.

"Happiness is a state of noncontradictory joy--a joy without penalty or guilt...not the joy of escaping from your mind, but of using your mind's fullest power..."--Ayn Rand.
Joined: 25 Mar 2005 | Posts: 15 | Location: Garwood, NJ USA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Hey, I think I remember you. I was there with two lovely ladies. (Now I sound all pimp, ha.) I think we were all by the door when that picture was snapped. Thanks for sharing.

If my back wasn't killing me that night, it would have been even cooler ... Good memories, though.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gregoryzeigerson
Sea Post King

Were you the guy who looked at my comic and we discussed what age range would like it? Actually I didn't notice two girls with that guy so maybe you're someone else.

"Everything you have inside you
Everything you need to guide you
This is all you have to know and
This is all you have to go on"--October Project.

"Happiness is a state of noncontradictory joy--a joy without penalty or guilt...not the joy of escaping from your mind, but of using your mind's fullest power..."--Ayn Rand.
Joined: 25 Mar 2005 | Posts: 15 | Location: Garwood, NJ USA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger