Laughing City
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

now that Laughing City and Marvy Things are out of print what are the chances of the label letting us put the tracks up on OGG?

it would be a crying shame to let songs like Laughing City, Treetops, The Winter Song, Sea King and so on get lost forever in a WB file cabinet somewhere. They're great songs, the label has made as much money off of the 2 albums as they wanted they should open them up as free downloads and use them as a marketing tool for future Eisley works.

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I'm sure that if Eisley gets bigger they'll reprint the two eps.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

I found them both at Border's last month...I jumped around and danced around and then proceded to purchase them Smile

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

guitargirl wrote:
I found them both at Border's last month...I jumped around and danced around and then proceded to purchase them Smile

I buy extras whenever I find them.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

guitargirl wrote:

Yeah, I got the LC EP at Borders last month and the MT EP a couple of weekends ago at Virgin Megastore. I was uber excited.

gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

I bought my EPs at Sam Goody a while back. One was $4.99 and the other was $5.99(I think). I was lucky I had enough for both, because they only had one copy of each.
Cutieflutie
Sea Post King

i think they still sell them at amazon.com : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/103-2343468-05342 01

i better get them now if they're out of print... yikes.
Joined: 04 Apr 2005 | Posts: 111 | Location: suburbs of Chicago
norad
Vintage Newbie

yea. i got LC & MT off amazon.
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Its more than likely a fat chance that wb would let go of their tracks right now. Especially on how jumpy everyones being about downloads and such.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

i found two copies of MT in a big HMV in London...i bought them both. one for me, one for my best friend.

there were about three room noises too...
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

thesinisterpenguin wrote:
i found two copies of MT in a big HMV in London...i bought them both. one for me, one for my best friend.

there were about three room noises too...

Wow, you share. I, however, hoard. Twisted Evil

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

i have LC, MT, and room noises on cd and vinyl

Very Happy
chubbygumby

the EP's are also on iTunes...
so, they won't get buried in the WB vaults Wink
 |  | 
norad
Vintage Newbie

chubbygumby wrote:
the EP's are also on iTunes...
so, they won't get buried in the WB vaults Wink

no, only the tele eyes ep is on itunes. i just looked.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

You are missing out if you buy Eisley online, not only is it lower quality, you don't get to see the awesome artwork.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger