Laughing City
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

wow. talk about creep. i mean we are major eisley fans here but to be enough of a stalker to steal things from their home? that would be odd.

but maybe we should stop playing the blame game until things are certain... just a thought.

Golly, Poster

okay seriously people. i doubt anyone is running into the Dupree's house and grabbing pictures.
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

no, its entirely possible that this person is taking things from the Duprees, i know of some people who have nabbed things from the Dupree house, it happens, people are crazy.
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

I don't know...I've heard of people doing some weirrrrrd stuff.
Like that lady who moved into someone's house she didn't even know when the person whose house it was went on vacation.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
musicislove
Golly, Poster

good people getting taken advantage of

Sad

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

anotherrandomtuesday wrote:
I don't know...I've heard of people doing some weirrrrrd stuff.
Like that lady who moved into someone's house she didn't even know when the person whose house it was went on vacation.

i know a guy who left his house overnight and didnt lock the door and some old lady wandered in and he saw a purse through his window and called the police.

Vintage Newbie

There won't be a real problem, if the person running that site will just get back to me. It seems like she is a little hard to reach because she had so much spam. So, hopefully, she will contact me soon.
I don't know how all of that stuff works with the way all those pictures were obtained, but I just need to ask her about some things.

Personally, I would not go and nab stuff from someone's photo bucket, but people do that, and apparently those people provided her with the links.That's why they can now be password protected. She states very clearly that the pictures belong to the DuPrees and the Wilsons, and will take down anything that is requested, so I'm not anticipating a problem.

and yes....people steal stuff from our house all the time, right under our noses....good friends even. Confused
Whada ya gonna do Rolling Eyes
why yes i'm a depphead
Laughing Citizen

That's so creepy Crying or Very sad
Joined: 25 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1847 | Location: by land, by sea, by dirigible
wakemydreams
Sea Post King

oh gosh, i am going to try and get a hold of her asap! i know her, and i'll see if i can find her.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

wakemydreams wrote:
oh gosh, i am going to try and get a hold of her asap! i know her, and i'll see if i can find her.

so if you know her, and she is in chicago, is it likely that she has been taking things from the duprees home in tyler, texas? i hope not.

Lost at Forum

Kimbrtones wrote:
and yes....people steal stuff from our house all the time, right under our noses....good friends even. Confused

that is so shocking. i'm really sorry, kim.

wakemydreams
Sea Post King

no, but i have noticed quite a few pictures that have come from their photobuckets, that they did not want to be posted.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wakemydreams
Sea Post King

A lot of people in the past have been hacking Christie, Stacy and Sherri's photobucket, and some have succeeded in getting into Stacy's. And I'm starting to get very annoyed with it. I wish people would learn to respect their privacy.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I was wondering form where all those extra photos where coming. I just figured the Sherri/Stacy/Christie/whoever was posting them on some site I did not know.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
wakemydreams
Sea Post King

No, they only posted so many pictures on their Xangas and Myspaces, but a lot they kept private so people decided to hack Stacy. That's probably why Stacy and Sherri deleted their Xanga, and Christie left hers.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>