Laughing City
RedWolfe
Sea Post King

Sounds like the past festivals they have had. Been a few years since I was here at the right time to catch one.

Should be able to hear the outdoor stage from outside the "drinking fence" though.

Be nice to actually catch Eisley finally, my timing has been bad. But at least I don't live in Longview anymore.... Razz

Irrepressibly Yours.
ptah
Sea Post King

Still haven't heard back from the NMF person yet. What I'll probably do is drive down and check out the set up Thursday afternoon. If it looks like the kids could see the stage from outside the fence, I'll probably take them down there, since they really want to see Eisley play.

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Robby
Sea Post King

umm... does this thing cost $10? I heard a rumor.

I hope it's still free.
ptah
Sea Post King

Yes, it'll cost $10 to see the show unless you picked up some free passes last weekend. The 10 bucks does get you into all shows all weekend, though, so it's not a bad deal if you are sticking around town for the weekend....or you live here.
Of course, you may be able to see things from outside the fence area, but I don't know that for sure...

P.

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Stephen
Sea Post King

it was purdy. thanks for the posters. goodnight
Joined: 12 Feb 2003 | Posts: 259 | Location: athens, grand prairie, denton.... im a nomad
MoreOfTheSame
Vintage Newbie

The show was absolutely fantabulously amazing!!! It's been YEARS since I've been that blown away by any sort of music! My hat's off to you *wishes it was Nov. 18th so I could hear the new EP*

And I still say that you guys are 500 miles better live than Paul McCartney Wink Very Happy

Flickr
Transvaal IV - Myspace : Virb
Deep Thoughts About Shallow Subjects
Joined: 02 Sep 2003 | Posts: 2455 | Location: Grapevine, TX
Mr.sir
Sea Post King

i just wanted to say that you guys did a really good show and were the perfect way to start off the nmf. i woulda told you in person but as soon as stacy got within 10 ft i kinda stoped breathin sooooooooo Embarassed but yeah, good times
mightymouse
Sea Post King

just a few quick flattering words..heh. well yall are awesome..it's always great to see bands that aren't like other bands. you guys have originality..and a suuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeerbb sound. thanks for getting us in free (even tho i think they may have been letting ppl in free ne ways hah). it was cool gettin to meet u guys and help out. Very Happy
kimbly
Sea Post King

Very Happy Great show last night guys. It was my first Eisley show, but I'm sure it won't be my last. Keep up the great work and come back soon! Laughing
potato
Laughing Citizen

whoa! last night's show was insane...insanely awesome. let me tell ya'll about it. first of all this was my first time to see 'em live. they sounded awesome. exactly what i expected. my friend wyatt caught one of the shirts they threw and my friend John got the set list from Chauntelle. then we got to talk to them afterwards and get autographs and whatnot. they signed my cowboy hat. yeah! and we got some pictures with them. yeah! i already got tickets for the gypsey tea room nov. 10th. my two most favoritest bands playing together (Eisley and Brand New) hoo yeah! anyway, bottom line Eisley rocks! yeah!
sittingjon
Sea Post King

very very good show at the festival. you guys have one of the most solid sets i've ever seen. keep up the good work and hurry up and get back to dallas.

p.s. for anyone in the dallas area, please come and see through the heather at Indigo saturday, october 18th. www.thrutheheather.com
Christie
Sea Post King

funnnn
boyd
Eisleyoid

CHRISTIE!!?[ omgosh. it's the wonderful world of christie. i'm going to bed. it's 3:05am.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

i like the new avatar... i could go for some boyd's coffee right now... i've never had any before. but i've heard the stories... and it sounds like it is right jolly good stuff...
nevaeh84
Sea Post King

oh c-dupretty. i am so glad to see you here. you are a-ma-zingggg!