Laughing City
Antiarches
Sea Post King

I-M-Not-On-Fire wrote:
Anti....I hope you didn't think I was offended or anything by what you put, not at all. .

no worries... i was just saying, in general... i felt kinda selfish when i typed it... but was so tired from all the travelling that i just posted it anyway...

Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 341 | Location: Tinley Park, IL
Deadpoet
Sea Post King

I'm still waiting for the day when I get to see them live. I would be a little disapointed if I didn't get to meet them but I can definitley see where Sherri is coming from. I think everyone here knows that Eisley loves their fans. Smile Touring isn't easy, as Boyd so annoyingly points out on his journal. Wink Razz Just kidding. Very Happy
cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

The sad thing is, by the time they become popular enough to be flown out here. They definitely won't be able to come out and do meet and greets or just hang out after shows.
So I guess I'll just have to read about the "good old days" when that still happened.

golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

cryptictonight wrote:
The sad thing is, by the time they become popular enough to be flown out here. They definitely won't be able to come out and do meet and greets or just hang out after shows.
So I guess I'll just have to read about the "good old days" when that still happened.

It is...inevitable...

getting teary-eyed, watching our babies take flight into the world.

Then we could be those music snobs who can say "I knew them way back when!" because it'll be trendy to do so because by then, they would dominate the airwaves of pretty much the whole universe.

[/something to look forward to]
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

sherri wrote:
dear fanses,
ever since we started the band in 1998 we've made it an effort to head out after every one of our shows to hang out with our fans and say hello and it was something we've enjoyed doing.
it's always amazing to meet people who you've somehow managed to inspire and hang out with them.
it's just become really hard to do it every night now because it got to where we would end up standing out in line for over an hour, signing 4 and 5 things for each person who asked and it became very hard to keep doing that (it is especially hard right after playing a show as well).
so, we will still will be doing random meet-and-greets, it just wont be able to be exactly like before, where we come out every night after we play.
It's not that we don't want to meet you guys at all, you have to understand, it's just very hard to meet everyone who would like to say hello. but we love all of you guys.

does that go for any (hopeful) future Tyler shows? cause i want to meet you guys, but ive had to leave right after every show ive been to. Sad

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gRegor
the gEek

sherri wrote:
dear fanses,

So, the real question... is Sherri really Gollum? Shocked

tricksy fanses, they stole it from us, the precious

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

gRegor wrote:
sherri wrote:
dear fanses,

So, the real question... is Sherri really Gollum? Shocked