Laughing City

Of those who have heard MossEisley's songs after ep2, which one do you like the best?
Mister Pine
32%
 32%  [ 21 ]
Laughing City
18%
 18%  [ 12 ]
Sea King
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Wings and Windows
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Lullaby
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Tree Tops
20%
 20%  [ 13 ]
Enchanted Sleep
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sun Feet
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
Winter Song
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 64

bigideas
Vintage Newbie

no, you don't know me. my name is thomas and that's what i used to post on the old board. i went to kilgore at the same time a lot of those people were in various incarnations of bands, and i've seen them a few times in nashville, but i don't know any of you except through the internet world.
SixfootYoda
Sea Post King

hey boyd, i love the holland boys. i grew up fifteen minutes away from them and my band opened up for them before they went big. (i wish we would have kinda stuck with them cause now they're with tooth and nail, while i sit at home continuing to be a nobody, talking to myself as the seconds tick by.) i was on the floor laughing my head off when i heard goodnight texas. you have to understand where they're coming from. we live in a small town where nothing happens and you can't broaden your horizons. nothing like the almighty TYLER!!!!!! i'm sure if they were from tyler, the song would be "I Miss You, Texas." well i've put in my two cents.........i'll check you fun people later
andy

JGroove
Sea Post King

YEAHHH!!! I'm just excited that the forum is back up. I've been feening all this Moss. And even though I know saying Mss is wrong now, egh I'm going to keep saying it.
-John Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bartman
Golly, Poster

JGroove wrote:
YEAHHH!!! I'm just excited that the forum is back up. I've been feening all this Moss. And even though I know saying Mss is wrong now, egh I'm going to keep saying it.
-John Rolling Eyes

A few years from now people will be saying "Moss?!? what's that all about?" Just like when Hokus Pick dropped "Manuver" from their name, it took a while to go from Hokus Pick Manuver to just Hokus Pick. But now, hardly anyone remembers the dropped portion of their name.

gRegor
the gEek

Ha, well nowadays people hardly remember Hokus Pick, period. Which is sad, they're good.
BK
Laughing Citizen

I haven't been going to a lot of shows lately, I feel bad for not supporting my favorite bands. I feel really bad that I haven't seen Eisley since their days in the studio at Collin County. Sad I wanna hear the new songs, maybe I'll make out to one of the up-coming shows.

hello people. just thought i would say hello.

seems weird posting about a relatively unknown band all the way from 'sunny' england, yes it has actually been sunny in recent days.

anyway i kinda ended up here accidently i think. was looking for the british eisley and stumbled my way here. d/l the mp3 from somewhere a few days ago and became strangely attracted to this bands music.

from the songs that i have heard, mr pine is really good. the others are also.

was hoping to goto v2003 festival where i here the band is playing however my freinds are all poor at present and so will probably not get tickets before they sell-out, which will be very soon.

anyway, i will post from time to time, anyone know if there are plans for an album or single release in the uk?
 |  | 
juan
Lost at Forum

that was me, damn inter web, modern techinology what happened to blackboard and chalk Laughing
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
fallingstillJD

Laughing Well I am a fan I gess I liked your show yall did at the kidstation last year I love diffrent music and that is why i like yall. My band is falling still if you want you can got our web site check out somesongs and stuff we only have two and not at good qwalaty so people will bye them and not just burn them but sometimes we still had some out hahahah well latter. Laughing
 |  | 
some_guitarist
Sea Post King

hi hi
Joined: 13 Jul 2003 | Posts: 43 | Location: south carolina/the philippines
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[[GiRTH]]Groelwyn
Sea Post King

hey some guitarist Smile
Lapin et GĂ©meaux
Sea Post King

I'm for Mr. Pine....they should have Lady of the Woods...that's an amazing song.

Oh, well, maybe another time Crying or Very sad

days and lonely nights
when our ends come soon.
-ERL 2003
Joined: 03 Nov 2003 | Posts: 32 | Location: Mystic, Connecticut