Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

i read this review on itunes. they said it was their 1st listen. and im guessing they didn't buy the HATS EP. they said some stuff that would be understandable if they had had more time to decide, instead of listening to 4 30 second song clips.

berlies_
Lost at Forum

Everyone is gonna have their opinion...its unavoidable. As long as people realize, and he makes it clear that its his opinion instead of trying to force it upon people as a fact, theres nothing we can do.

Plently of people aren't going to like Eisley, thats how life works. I'm just glad I found something so amazing that I can have in common and share with other great people.

norad
Vintage Newbie

well, i know that not every one will like them. and i know it's an opinion. it just, well i dont know. the things they said.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

its time for a witch hunt....kidding fo course.

i guess everyone has their preferences

berlies_
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
well, i know that not every one will like them. and i know it's an opinion. it just, well i dont know. the things they said.

Yeah, I understand. Sometimes it's just better for people to keep their mouths shut. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all type thing. I feel ya.

norad
Vintage Newbie

berlies_ wrote:
patrock wrote:

Yeah, I understand. Sometimes it's just better for people to keep their mouths shut. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all type thing. I feel ya.

ah kay. good. it was funny as well, all of the reviews were 5 stars, then i see this 3 star one. that's why it caught my attention.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

The only thing that truly bothers me about this ... "I heard this bandfor the first time today."

A same-day review ... I guess most people make quick judgments, though. But if you're gonna review it, listen to it a little more.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
The only thing that truly bothers me about this ... "I heard this bandfor the first time today."

A same-day review ... I guess most people make quick judgments, though. But if you're gonna review it, listen to it a little more.

exactly! that's what made me so "upset" about that review.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:

I agree. Although my experience with Eisley was the complete opposite of the reviewer's. One listen/watching of Marvy Things and I was hooked.

boone
Vintage Newbie

I would probably be okay with this review if the person wasn't desperately trying to sound like they knew anything about music.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

boone wrote:
I would probably be okay with this review if the person wasn't desperately trying to sound like they knew anything about music.

Seriously. I can't stand it when people try to sound "kewl" when they are putting bands down. That is one reason why I hate Blender.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Wels0n
Sea Post King

f- that guy.
Very Happy
looneycustom
Golly, Poster

I'm not a huge fan of Eisley, but that was the worst reveiw ever.

I'm one up on Marley
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 819 | Location: Huntsville, Tx
horseslam
Sea Post King

I hate The White Stripes.

(I really think Meg White is one of the worst drummers ever.)

jamiga
Vintage Newbie

looneycustom wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of Eisley, but that was the worst reveiw ever.

wait- what? You aren't completely and hopelessly obsessed with Eisley? I thought this forum was for eisaddicts anonymous. No?