Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

i found this on ebay and realized that there are pictures out there with garron...and stacy smiling, well i guess that's not a smile, but it makes me laugh...
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Cool. Thanks for sharing.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
judd
Sea Post King

awww. she's saying "woo!"

myspace.com/juddortiz
norad
Vintage Newbie

what is it being sold?
a poster?
wonder here the originals are...
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

I remember something about a big photoshoot back awhile ago. Maybe those are from that? I've wondered what happened to those pictures.

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

Aww. Cute. Very Happy
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I looked on ebay and found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-EISLEY-ROOM-NOISES-DELUXE-PRESS-KIT-w4-COLOR- PICS_W0QQitemZ7591229060QQcategoryZ104730QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like they are selling this as a press kit to promote the release of Room Noises. Funny thing Garron wasn't in the band at the release of Room Noises.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
I looked on ebay and found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-EISLEY-ROOM-NOISES-DELUXE-PRESS-KIT-w4-COLOR- PICS_W0QQitemZ7591229060QQcategoryZ104730QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like they are selling this as a press kit to promote the release of Room Noises. Funny thing Garron wasn't in the band at the release of Room Noises.

It's the updated press kit.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:

Yeah. It's cool either way. Of course don't think I'll spend $25 or more plus $7 shipping. Not when I can get that Pirate bag Chauntelle did for less. Laughing
boyd
Eisleyoid

the new pics are SO wonderful... i was there at the shoot and have seen the proof sheets. This is just a press kit that landed in someone's hands and they thought thtey'd make some bucks. oh well. that's ok. anyway. why they're using the shot taken before the Dallas Coldplay show is beyond me.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:

Yeah. It's cool either way. Of course don't think I'll spend $25 or more plus $7 shipping. Not when I can get that Pirate bag Chauntelle did for less. Laughing
You're a lucky one. That was my favorite of the batch.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I wonder if you could just ask Repirse for a press kit.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
Sara89
Golly, Poster

Are those the Autumn ones?

They're super nifty!

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

McKenzies wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

No, I didn't win it yet. The bidding on this one ends in a couple days. So don't bid! Razz
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

McKenzies wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

No, I didn't win it yet. The bidding on this one ends in a couple days. So don't bid! Razz
Ah. No worries. I'm not an ebayer(??). Ha.