Laughing City
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

Alrighty there. This could either be in Eisleyblog or general. It's a game, so it goes in here. Right? I'm being to analytical of where I put my threads, no? Anyway, here's where you put Eisley lyrics slyly into normal chit-chat. Go on, I'm always wondering why some games never kick off! Hide the smile and watery tear that you have going on there and join in!

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I am just wishing you were here so we could all play this game in person. I'm still taken by surprise by how many great boardies there are out there.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

dear mathew

i have laughed at posts like this before. But this is different. I cant quite put my finger on it why.
it reminds me of this time i gathered my thoughts and set out on a journey.
but i didnt get very far and i ended up walking home. and oh the starry night i saw! it was a beautiful thing to behold.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
buffyfreak1234
Sea Post King

Heh. This is a trip Smile

Laughing City..Man, this place is so lovely. Does it kind of make you very happy? It does me...wouldn't it be attractive if it had a shiny motorcar? And...well, of course eyeglasses made of stars..
Joined: 27 Mar 2004 | Posts: 252 | Location: on the corner of dazed and confused....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

Congratulations to the make-believe horse who made it gracefully floated away. Humour me some more
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

Golly mad sam,
when the day is blue i head over to laughing city and wonder about you...and the rest of the forum,

room_noises
Golly, Poster

^ That made me laugh up galaxies, hats, and glasses.
end MORAINE
Golly, Poster

Oh, I get how baaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh ahhhh this works.
Stumbled upon a slipstream of stubble and rash urine stains, where the warming of marrow drew comfort from this blanketless train. an insulin coma, baring the mark of tremula metacarpi; an executrix at play in the cargo of thanos
breathless
Sea Post King

What a marvelous idea. It makes me want to sit in the corner with my darling, crying apologies that I never though of such make believe games.
room_noises
Golly, Poster

Oh, when the day is blue I sit here posting on the laughing city forum.
breathless
Sea Post King

Sailing over air and sky I shall soon go. Once there, I'll live and die for him.
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

i'm really tired of all of this...
Sea Post King

I was about to ask how you could possibly be tired, then I realized. Call me addlebrain, but that's not really bad enough.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

I can't count how many times I have wanted to play a game like this. It kind of makes me very happy to have been online just now.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
Andie
Golly, Poster

Why is everyone ignoring me in this forum? I'm feeling alone without...you guys...( Question )

"Those who are half-alive demand what is missing in them...but deny it when it's presented to them. They fear the proof of their own inefficiency."

:014: