Laughing City
cole
Sea Post King

Hey Eisley, my name is Cole Stamm. Let me say that I love your music. It conjures up images and dreams and goes places where most music is too safe to tread. I recently saw you on tour at the Handlebar in Greenville S.C., my hometown. Your show was extraordinary and the Handlebar, whether they know it or not, was blessed to have you. And you were certainly the stand out of the night, just great music. Sooo, to get to the point, I'm a...what you might call...first-time video director. I have been working on projects for the last couple years and really desire to create music videos for bands I admire. I'd say I am more on the artsy side of filmmaking, taking risks and the the like. And I don't have the most expensive equipment as I just graduated from college. But what I do have is some very nice digital videocameras and editing equipment and a very expansive creative spirit. I love "Room Noises" and would love to make a music video for one of your songs (that hasn't already been done), for free of course! And you certainly don't have to use it, and I don't need the band to be present...it would be sort of an art project let's say. I was thinking using children as the protagonists...3 girls and 2 boys maybe, in a peaceful suburban neighborhood, wandering off into the woods, playing, crying, etc. etc. I think from there, we have many options...What do you think? I'd love any suggestions as to songs or conceptual ideas...I am an open book. Thanks for listening. My email is cstamm@clemson.edu if you want to get in touch.
horseslam
Sea Post King

This is something you should probably PM Boyd about, if you want a more speedy, direct response.
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

horseslam wrote:
This is something you should probably PM Boyd about, if you want a more speedy, direct response.

and it still won't be too speedy, Boyd is a very busy man. : )
CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

cole wrote:
Hey Eisley, my name is Cole Stamm. Let me say that I love your music. It conjures up images and dreams and goes places where most music is too safe to tread. I recently saw you on tour at the Handlebar in Greenville S.C., my hometown. Your show was extraordinary and the Handlebar, whether they know it or not, was blessed to have you. And you were certainly the stand out of the night, just great music. Sooo, to get to the point, I'm a...what you might call...first-time video director. I have been working on projects for the last couple years and really desire to create music videos for bands I admire. I'd say I am more on the artsy side of filmmaking, taking risks and the the like. And I don't have the most expensive equipment as I just graduated from college. But what I do have is some very nice digital videocameras and editing equipment and a very expansive creative spirit. I love "Room Noises" and would love to make a music video for one of your songs (that hasn't already been done), for free of course! And you certainly don't have to use it, and I don't need the band to be present...it would be sort of an art project let's say. I was thinking using children as the protagonists...3 girls and 2 boys maybe, in a peaceful suburban neighborhood, wandering off into the woods, playing, crying, etc. etc. I think from there, we have many options...What do you think? I'd love any suggestions as to songs or conceptual ideas...I am an open book. Thanks for listening. My email is cstamm@clemson.edu if you want to get in touch.

i saw eisley at the handlebar, too!!!
greeeeenville represent....

that was a GREAT performance though.

www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]

cole
Sea Post King

i hope it is that simple