Laughing City
reanon
Sea Post King

hi all

i just got back from the instore. my god, it was awesome. the girls voices are just amazing live. it was all i had hoped for and more.

anyway, just quickly i thought i'd share my photos.

Click here for photos

loverfortonight
Sea Post King

thanks for sharing those, they were great pictures.
candicei
Sea Post King

That was quick! I'm in the middle of uploading my vids now, but I might not be done before I have to get ready for tonight. At least there'll be even more goodies to look forward to! Very Happy

Hey your pic with them looks really good. I look like such a doof in mine..
Joined: 17 Jan 2006 | Posts: 12 | Location: Brisbane, Australia
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

This is a good one! Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks, Reanon! And I love the "NO ENTRY UNLESS GETTING TATTOOED"

reanon
Sea Post King

candice! hi!! so nice to have met you today. i'm so looking forward to your videos and photos, i'll try and upload my videos later on too. oh man i dont like my pic with them at all. i made the same mistake with the tegan and sara instore at skinnys- my right side IS NOT my good side, and leaning over that bench never makes for a good angle. hehehe

but the girls look beautiful and weston looks cute and you can kinda see garron and chauntelle in the background so it equals a decent pic, in my opinion!!!
i wish we had stayed longer and talked, they were so very lovely!

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

reanon wrote:
hi all

i just got back from the instore. my god, it was awesome. the girls voices are just amazing live. it was all i had hoped for and more.

anyway, just quickly i thought i'd share my photos.

Click here for photos

Ha ha. Is that Boyd twiddlin' knobs?

I'm glad you got to see them! That's awesome. Was Paul there? I hope so. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
memily
Sea Post King

Boyd sure is twiddling! He was there during the whole set Laughing

Hey hey! I was there too, saw you guys, had about just as much excitement as you did haha! Really glad you took pics from that angle, Chauntelle was concentrating so hard that she didn't look up much at all! Here's my pics.

They were all so lovely and modest! I was in there a bit early and they were still setting up; stood kind of near to Chauntelle and she turned around and held out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Chauntelle Very Happy" and I was like, "Very Happy I know!" Hahahah.

I hope they come back here soon and headline, would be so great to see a full gig.
Joined: 17 Mar 2006 | Posts: 16 | Location: Brisbane, Australia
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dat
Golly, Poster

Yay for pictures!
Joined: 15 Jun 2005 | Posts: 578 | Location: San Francisco, CA
reanon
Sea Post King

ya boyd was setting up when i first arrived. and then he sat at the back fiddling with knobs during the set. he was tapping along to the songs. what a cool dad!!! i'm so envious of the entire family vibe the duprees give off. i get along great with my parents, but unfortunately not with my sister, and we have never had that really close family bond that they seem to have.

who is paul? not sure if he was there or not, as i'm not sure who he is? can someone fill me in?

memily your photo with the whole band is awesome!

demolition_lover900
Sea Post King

Hey yeh I was there too, they were amazing i couldnt believe how good they were, so Ive fallen in love with them even more, that I thought I'd join the forum, coz as you can see I am a newbie.
Joined: 17 Mar 2006 | Posts: 3 | Location: Brisbane, Australia
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

reanon wrote:

who is paul? not sure if he was there or not, as i'm not sure who he is? can someone fill me in?

I'm Paul and yes I was there snapping picture after picture as well,I was standing right in front of Chauntelle

Sherri

Chauntelle

Stacy
Joined: 24 Oct 2003 | Posts: 17686 | Location: making uhh SEXYTIME
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
memily
Sea Post King

Hey yeah, you were right in front of me and my friend! You got your own shout-out from Sherri Laughing !

I'd love to see more pics, Paul! They're great quality.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Yeah thanks,I was trying to really not get right in your way so I kept hitting my head on that poster hanging above me haha,I have a whole bunch of them (photos),I'll have to upload them all and get them on photobucket soon
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
memily
Sea Post King

Yeah, that would be awesome! Hahaha you weren't really in the way, so I guess you did a good job Laughing It was such an intimate, chilled out kind of setting that I don't think anyone had a problem with anyone else in there.
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

It was hard getting a clean shot as well,Stacy had a water bottle in the way and my camera was totally focusing on that and not her...and Chauntelle had thre mike stand,posters and the speaker in the shot so I was up and down like a yo yo trying to get a clean shot of her.Sherri was the only one I could get clearly through the camera

3/5 of eisley