Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

on my Verizon phone.
I couldn't figure it out for the longest time, then I finally found them listed under Verizon's choices for ringtones.

But, then....which do I choose? Sherri singing I Wasn't Prepared?, or Stacy singing Golly Sandra?
I didn't want either one of them to think I preferred one of them over the other. What's a mother to do?
So, I decided that now that I know how to get them, I would pick IWP first, and then when it runs out, go for Golly Sandra.

I know this story is not reveting, just letting you all know I finally figured out some technology, and I've been waiting a long time to get one of their ringtone's, so I was glad I finally figured it out.
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Couldn't you get their ringtones from this website?
norad
Vintage Newbie

i have marvelous things.
and sometimes, i jsut listen to the ringtone and forget to answer.
Laughing
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

ha ha!
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

I have had the golly sandra ringtone for quite sometime, I am sure my friends are sick of it but I still love it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

PurpleCloud93 wrote:
Couldn't you get their ringtones from this website?

Seriously. Those don't expire. Expiring ringtones are such a sham. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
listener
Sea Post King

I have Marvelous Things too. I have Sprint and I don't know how the other ringtones go but it starts at "I glimpsed a bat with butterfly wings....dark night...." and most of my friends hear Stacy singing "ahhh ahhh..." so they think I listen to the opera. Crying or Very sad
kyle
Lost at Forum

I have a t-mobile sidekick, and I used to have Marvelous Things as a ring for others while they waited for me to answer my cell phone.
I loved it, cause people would always be like,
WHAT THE HECK?!
hello? Kyle?
And I'd explain how it works, and they'd be all... cool, who's that band? That song was....... their opinion, which almost always was a good one Laughing

princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

cingular has lottts of eisley love. i think there's like 7 or so.
Simonthegreat
Lost at Forum

I don't get any good ringtones..

..stupid prepaid phones

Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I don't know if I could get them from this site. When I asked Weston if I could get Eisley ringtones, he told me, "no".
I never tried from this site, I just went into my phone.
I am semi technologically challenged. I can only go so far with it, then my brain goes A.D.D. Confused
Kayci
Golly, Poster

I have I Wasn't Prepared at the moment, but I downloaded both as well as Marvelous Things, so I switch off.....

I have Verizon too, and I use YZW or whatever from the Get It Now feature. I can't stand the polytonic ones...
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:

But, then....which do I choose? Sherri singing I Wasn't Prepared?, or Stacy singing Golly Sandra?
I didn't want either one of them to think I preferred one of them over the other. What's a mother to do?
So, I decided that now that I know how to get them, I would pick IWP first, and then when it runs out, go for Golly Sandra.

If the ringtone for I Wasn't Prepared is the same one from this site, then it's actually Sherri AND Stacy singing... I think. I think you can hear Stacy singing in the background.... like singing harmony or whatever. But I say... you get a phone with a USB port (ie. RAZR) and put Boyd singing as your ringtone. I would love to see how Sherri and Stacy would react. Very Happy

edit: Like Island Christmas by Fog Breathers. That was Boyd singing, right? lol
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Yes, if you have Verizon you can't get the ringtones from the website. you have to use Verizon's "Get It Now." I tried to get some a night or so ago and realized that. I think Verizon had about 5 choices?

anyway, you should get "Lost At Sea" so neither would get jealous (the clip they have is from the chorus where both are singing) Very Happy
woodrow
Sea Post King

Kimbrtones wrote:
I don't know if I could get them from this site. When I asked Weston if I could get Eisley ringtones, he told me, "no"...

Interesting. I wonder if he knew that Verizon phones can't download from the site, or if he just didn't know about the tones. Either he 'gets' technology to more af a degree than he gives himself credit for, or he really was telling the truth in his entry back in October...

"so I've never been on a computer before..."

And that's my over-analytical input for this simple thing. Wow...I'm odd.