Laughing City
-Samara-
Vintage Newbie

very sureal.

amazing.

speechless.

it still hasnt sunk in that i went to see eisley, and meet them after.

McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

-Samara- wrote:
very sureal.

amazing.

speechless.

That's how I felt.
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

princessx wrote:
tomschneider wrote:

Taking Control

What is this? Another new song!
Ha. Wow.
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

-Samara- wrote:
very sureal.

amazing.

speechless.

^__^

i await the day i can do the same. Very Happy
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I don't really know where to begin because I'm going to ramble on and on for about 50,000 words if I list all the things Boyd and the band did for me today

actually I do know exactly where to begin,I want to apologize because I didn't get a chance to say goodbye at the TBS show tonight.I've been really sick all week (thats why my voice was ickkkkk) and I started feeling it real bad during the TBS set,along with the headache taking back sunday were giving me then when I went outside for some fresh air the bouncer wouldn't let me back in,despite him letting me out about 60 seconds earlier...jerk

The instore was amazing and it was a great little set,spending the whole day with you guys all over Brissie was pretty unbelievable and seeing you get the attention of 1300 scene kids at the arena tonight was pretty awesome

I can't thank you guys enough for everything that happened today,you totally went out of your way for me and Jamiee said to give you all hugs from her

and Boyd...dude you should wear a cape with a big S on it

It was a real pleasure finally meeting you guys,Come back here soon

and also thanks to Kim for running messages for me on here a few weeks ago
Joined: 24 Oct 2003 | Posts: 17686 | Location: making uhh SEXYTIME
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

Paul! We want more!
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Did Eisley sign autographs?
rodstar51
Sea Post King

so yeh.. yesterday!.. My day started off early. mainly cos i was too excited to sleep in.. lol

i was going to the city alone for Eisleys Brisbane instore.. (my sister and cousin couldnt make it until the concert at night). So i got the train in, got some Maccas and headed to Skinnys - got there around 11:20. I was hanging round outside cos there was "no food or drink allowed" in the store... But i couldnt eat anyway.. my mouth was so dry.. the anticipation was getting to me...

anyway.. with a burger in hand... i see a silver van turning in to the side street at skinnys... lo and behold.. its Eisely... I wave.. theyre suprised... Weston waves back... Sherri smiles.... and im walking on air for the rest of the day...

I quickly throw away the rest of my unedible burger and head inside... walking around.. sussing stuff out.. until eisley come in and start setting up... I shake hands with weston, sherri, boyd, garron... and then they got and have a 10min lunch break outside.. whilst i meet Em and her friend... and everyones getting pumped for eisley..

They get back.. and the girls play an awesome set with a pretty great turnout..

Then comes signing time... haha.. i accidently push in at the front of the line… get my shoes signed and passed down the line the opposite way through the band members lol.

So.. im stoked.. and I get my shoes.. and go to the back of the line… and get my shoes signed by boyd.. whos busy packing away the set… Wat an awesome guy.. I swear..

Anyway.. I go line up again.. and guy a cd and get a poster signed this time… lol.. sorry to be a hassle guys.. no but.. Eisley were so so ultra nice..

Soon after that.. im sitting in the city... waiting for my cousin to arrive… and I see the band and their entourage walking down the Brisbane street shopping… with everyone just walking past them…

Anyway.. my cousin arrives.. and we hang around the city for the rest of the day… I continuously make jokes saying “hey look! there eisley!”… and “wouldn’t it be funny if eisley was on this bus”…

Then.. we’re headed to the Arena for the concert… and im waiting for my sister in the Brunswick street mall on the corner…. And I say “Hey look.. its eisley!”… and my cousins like… “yeh right!”… and im like… “no…. im not even joking..”

Haha.. and there they are.. walking towards us out of subway… and they recognise me… ask me if im going to the show.. boyd accuses me of being a TBS fan.. cos I got tickets.. and they sold out before Eisley was announced as the support act.. I reassured him that.. I did in fact get the tickets for TBS.. but was even more exicited when eisley was announced..

So at the show… I got in and headed straight up the front… where I stayed the whole time.. near the pole…

Eisley played awesome.. it was a restless crowd hungry for TBS.. but they handled it beautifully… I yelled out the Chauntelle during a break in songs… and she looked up.. and waved at me… Woooo! Haha

TBS also played awesome… I swear Fred was looking at me when he was singing.. and I was singing back to him lol..

After the show.. my sister, cousin and I, went up the back driveway.. to see if we could get some more photos with the band… TBS was around there and we got some shots and autographs in… Fred confessed he did see me near the pole.. and saw that I knew the words.. so he did in fact sing to me.. they were all really nice as well…

But.. I was waiting for eisley…

I went ask the security guard… but he was being a real… *insert expletive here*… he was all like “get back in the line” and everything.. and when he finally figure out what I was asking him.. he told me “they’ve already left”.. which was absolute bull…

15mins later.. Eisley drive out in their van.. I yell out to boyd.. whilst a mob of guys follow yelling that they want to marry the band…

So.. I didn’t get to talk to them again after the show.. but I didn’t mind.. they already did the instore so… im happy..

I hope you all had an awesome time in Australia… hope you come back really soon!! Ill be there to meet you randomly on the Brisbane streets yet again!!
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Luke's Mom wrote:
Paul! We want more!

I just wrote out a novel sized post then my silly mac locked up so I'll have to retype it later because I've just lost the will to live Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

rodstar51, that sounded exciting! I'm glad you had a good time and got to meet the band!
- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Right,attempt number 2

I wasn't sure what details to post or sound creepy haha

I have been on a small vacation the past week but Ive had the flu and tonsilitis the whole time so I was worried I was going to be too sick to get my backside down to Brisbane so basically I sacrificed two days on the sunshine coast and stayed in bed trying to rest.Saturday morning I felt a bit better so I drove to the city,I got there at about 9am and called Boyd,he said the band were gonna be there at 11 and to call him back at like 10:15 so if they weren't busy I could meet up witht hem but me being a moron forgot to check the time so 10:30 rolls around before I noticed so I call Boyd back and said I'd just wait til they turned up at skinnys

a small crowd had already gathered by 11 and the band weren't on til 12 so I introduced myself to Boyd and he introduced me to the band individually.Then he asked if I could show them where to grab a bite so we went across to a food court til about 11:50

When we got back the crowd was a pretty strong 50 or so by then which was cool and the girls began to dazzle us all with a nice little set which went like this:

1-Memories
2-Marvelous things
3-Golly Sandra
4-I wasn't prepared
5-Like the actors
6-sea king
7-telescope eyes
8-Many funerals

I remember thinking how relaxing it was,like everyone was just a bunch of buddies chillin out or something,I planned my move for the setlist as well so as soon as they finished I was straight over to Stacy Laughing

After that the band were signing cd's/posters/shoes haha etc and talking to all the fans for quite a while.Chauntelle said if I wanted to wait they'd go outside for a couple of pics so I said sure...This is one

after that we went to grab some coffee and then walked around Brisbane looking in tourist shops and then in borders

I'm so tired right now i'll have to do the rest a bit later

to be continued...

Laughing
madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

homesick_alien wrote:

A rare Stacy smile! She seemed to be smiling an awful lot in those pictures. Maybe it's because she's so happy and excited to be in Australia.

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

madsenfan35 wrote:
homesick_alien wrote:

A rare Stacy smile! She seemed to be smiling an awful lot in those pictures. Maybe it's because she's so happy and excited to be in Australia.

ah.
a stacy smile.
sherri needs to lay off the black eye liner a bit.
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

all three girls looked gorgeous and were very nice
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

madsenfan35 wrote:
homesick_alien wrote:

Stacy smiles a lot, it was just rare in photos until recently. Seriously, she'll light up a room.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers