Laughing City
jamaine
Sea Post King

hey everyone! Just thought i'd post something here (plus im bored at the moment) Well....I saw Eisley in Melbourne at the 18+ gig at the hifi with the fantabulous taking back sunday. After the getaway plan came on, one of the best melbourne bands ever, I was curious to hear what Eisley had to offer. And they offered so much. I'd brought a friend along with me but unfortunately she didn't like them Sad I started bagging her for it and saying that she didnt really listen to the music. but the main thing was that I enjoyed it and went home moved by the spunky duprees. Its hard to describe their music but it just moves me for some reason. Not to mention, i was fascinated by the beautiful vocals both sherri and stacy delivered. And Stacy, omg u are one gorgeous girl! I dont know what it is about u, but u really do fascinate me. I can't believe ur only 17! Well if ur looking for a great aussie boy to settle down and marry, u can marry my 17 yr old bro, wouldnt mind u as a sister in law Razz Anyways....I was surprised at how many times they said thank you to the australian audience. I thought that was great. there was no need to thank us though, we should thank u for sharing the beautiful music ! When i found out they were playing another show, i was planning to go BUT i had too much univeristy work to do Sad and now i have to wait probably a year to meet them personally SadSadSad I actually surprised myself, im more into the punk/emo/screamo music but i find eisley mind blowing. Please come back to melbourne, hopefully the weather won't be so " four seasons in one day" -ish for u lol Take care my lovelys Smile

Jamaine

P.S Im so upset i couldn't get a tshirt Sad Im planning to get one from ebay tho Very Happy or feel free to send one down my way Razz
Joined: 18 Mar 2006 | Posts: 6 | Location: Melbourne, Australia
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Welcome to the forum! I'm so glad you got a chance to see Eisley. This community is really cool, so I hope you and all the others stick around. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address