Laughing City
mister
Sea Post King

I'm going to keep this short, since there's already a wonderful recap of the show, but I thought everyone might be interested in seeing a full set list?

Friday, March 24,
Nashville. Exit/In.

Set List:
Mr. Pine
Marvelous Things
Escaping Song
My Lovely
Telescope Eyes
Golly Sandra
I Wasn't Prepared
I Could Be There for You
Memories
Sunfeet
Invasion
Plenty of Paper
I Feel Good
Head Against The Sky
Many Funerals

Encore:
Like the Actors
Just like We Do
Treetops

Thank you times a bazillion for the extra set-list, Boyd. You're a hero.

Sadly, I Feel Good, Head Against the Sky, Just Like We Do, and Treetops weren't played due to the rush-rush to get everyone out of the venue.

(crap) Pictures:

Ode to Boyd, Eisley, & Co.

The "fire marshal" situation was handled wonderfully under the circumstances. Boyd, despite your critiques (and the so called "mood-damage" to the show), the performance was fantastic. It was actually quite amusing... "Alright, no more talking you guys! Less talk, more play!"

I hope Chauntelle feels better, and that you all get some well deserved rest! The rest of the tour will be fantastic, I just know it. Smile
holland, 2005
Sea Post King

A few hours late on the set list, but nice pictures.

I was bummed about no Just Like We Do. Where were you standing? Like how far back? I was front row; I might have seen you if you were pretty close.

And yeah, the BAND and BOYD handled the fire code situation well, but the venue staff were being rude. Did you get to see the band and everything afterwards? They were super sweet and bummed about the show being cut short.

--Luvbeat.

mister
Sea Post King

Well gosh, I didn't realize a set-list had already been posted. Beat me to it! Sorry about that.

I was in the front row, waaaaay off to the right, near the speaker. Not a very good spot for taking pictures, but I tried. I probably did see you. There were only about 15 or so people in line ahead of myself, and I'm sure you would've been in front of me if you got a spot in the front row.

I did get to talk to the band and Boyd after the show. They were super-nice and apologetic about the situation... they definitely handled it well. However, the bald muscly dude urging everyone out was pretty scary. I wish I would have had more of an opportunity to talk to them, but my poor mother (and fellow Eisley fan) was shivering so bad out in the cold we decided to head to the nice, heated car and get home lickety-split.

I just hope and the band doesn't have a horrible impression of Nashville after that ordeal, and never ever return. 'Cause that would be baaaad.
Last edited by mister on Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
kyle
Lost at Forum

mister wrote:
Well gosh, I didn't realize a set-list had already been posted. Beat me to it!

...Sorry about that.

Ah, who cares! The pics make up for it, thank you!

holland, 2005
Sea Post King

mister wrote:
Well gosh, I didn't realize a set-list had already been posted. Beat me to it! Sorry about that.

I was in the front row, waaaaay off to the right, near the speaker. Not a very good spot for taking pictures, but I tried. I probably did see you. There were only about 15 or so people in line ahead of myself, and I'm sure you would've been in front of me if you got a spot in the front row.

I did get to talk to the band and Boyd after the show. They were super-nice and apologetic about the situation... they definitely handled it well. However, the bald muscly dude urging everyone out was pretty scary. I wish I would have had more of an opportunity to talk to them, but my poor mother (and fellow Eisley fan) was shivering so bad out in the cold we decided to head to the nice, heated car and get home lickety-split.

I just hope and the band doesn't have a horrible impression of Nashville after that ordeal, and never ever return. 'Cause that would be baaaad.

Boyd still liked the venue, and he liked it last time they played Nashville for NFG, so they should be back. Hopefully, ha. I was like second in line, if you looked ahead in line I was the one in a grey Gym Class Heroes hoodie with a light blue shirt on, short brown hair (faux-hawk), dancing along to the soundchecks and awkwardly waving through the door. Possibly drinking chai. Once I can get my pictures online, if you saw me you'll definitely notice me.

--Luvbeat.

mister
Sea Post King

Wow.. actually, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you.. and your chai. After the shivering set in, the group of people drinking hot coffee up ahead of us were our envy until they opened the doors.

I would have been the girl with the olive green jacket and short blonde hair who was humming trolley wood and marching in place trying to keep warm.

But yes, Boyd was definitely peeved, yet upbeat about the whole thing. I'm sure they'll be back. Smile
holland, 2005
Sea Post King

mister wrote:
Wow.. actually, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you.. and your chai. After the shivering set in, the group of people drinking hot coffee up ahead of us were our envy until they opened the doors.

I would have been the girl with the olive green jacket and short blonde hair who was humming trolley wood and marching in place trying to keep warm.

But yes, Boyd was definitely peeved, yet upbeat about the whole thing. I'm sure they'll be back. Smile

I remember blondes, but the olive green jacket rings no bell. Did you get any pictures that have yourself from the show? You probably mentioned above if you had gotten any photos, so sorry if I am being too lazy to either dig in my memory or read above.

--Luvbeat.