Laughing City
happyhardcore19
Sea Post King

I was so hyped about seeing eisley in nyc that i actually stole the only money my mom has because she has had ankle surgery and cant work and i was headed to the bus station to go to boston to see them again tonight. I wasnt thinking at all and i feel more horrible about it than anything else ive ever done in my entire life. I felt like i needed to come clean with everyone here. Im so so sorry about it and im so glad i missed the bus by ten minutes because if i had gone and came back i wouldnt have had a place to live , i hurt her very deeply today and to think i was capable of something so horrible makes me so afraid to actually be me right now. I shop lifted a bunch of grocerys at the store and i was going to tell her that i spent the money on food. On the way i tore a hole in my most favorite hoodie and i sort of tore a hole in my mothers heart. Being so close to the band was the better than the best drug and it makes me so ashamed to admit all of this to you. I apologize to chauntelle, boyd, stacy,sherri, kim, garron and weston plus everyone on laughing city. Eisley's music is meant to make people feel good, not to make people steal from their mothers. Please if you can forgive me then maybe i could begin to forgive myself. The worst part is my mother has lost complete faith and trust in me. I was only thinking of myself and ive hit rock bottom, so now i have to pick up the peices and build my life up again. I've been awfully lazy since highschool ended 2 years ago. My mother says if i work all year till next april or may , ill have about ten thousand dollars to call my own getting paid what i would if i had a job, im going to look tomorrow in my small town. I understand if everyone that reads this hates me.

well goodnight everyone.

sweet dreams

-Matthew-

thoughtlessbeast
Sea Post King

oh wow
I'd forgive you if I were hurt by what you'd done, but I'm not. I can understand why your mother would be hurt, though.
good luck finding a job
I don't hate you.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I hope you get it all worked out before you end up in jail or get in more serious trouble. Doing the right thing isn't always the easiest way to go, but doing the wrong thing often will leave you with a bad feeling in the end. Good luck to you in the future.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Nope. Don't hate you. Nor is it unforgivable. Bad? Yes. But what's done is done. You can live to make up for this. You know what you did was wrong, and hopefully you'll recall this should the temptation arise again in your future. Hopefully your mom will forgive you.

When you're down, you're down, and things don't seem to like to help you get up. But just use this as a catalyst and keep working. You'll make it.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
moranchek
Sea Post King

Don't get so down on yourself, Matthew! Admitting when you have done something wrong is difficult for everyone, and I think you are sweet for sharing your story with us. It seems sometimes God presents us with tough situations to bring us closer to our own families, and to remind us how important family is to us! Maybe that is what He is doing now for you and your mother.

It may seem like an ugly situation right now, but to me, it is a beautiful reminder about the things in life that are truly important, even more important than Eisley/good concerts/etc... Like our mothers!

Take care,
Heather

PS. I once killed a squirrel driving to get to an Eisley concert. Accidentally, of course, but I still felt pretty bad about it. Oh, the things we'll do just to go see Eisley!
Bobo
Sea Post King

HEY, YOU'RE RIGHT!!
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Matthew,
since I am a mom, I'd rather talk to you by "pm". Check your private messages.
There's always hope if we are willing to change.
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

I'm really sorry you're in so much trouble. I can't offer much helpful advice, but I hope you can make things right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

Sorry to be blunt but you deserve all the trouble you're now in and I don't feel sorry for you at all like some people above me,I feel sorry for your poor mom

How anyone could do that to their mother is unthinkable

at least you have some kind of conscience though which maybe a silver lining.

Vintage Newbie

i wish you the best of luck for when karma catches up with you.
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

you're gonna die...

hahahaha jk
I just had to add something Laughing

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

dude...that's good that you came clean Very Happy
Andie
Golly, Poster

I don't hate you...what you should do is prove to your mom that you're really sorry about that and show her that she can trust you again...Make her proud...make it up to her...ya know?

-Andie

"Those who are half-alive demand what is missing in them...but deny it when it's presented to them. They fear the proof of their own inefficiency."

:014:
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

you care way too much about eisley. i wasn't sure there was a limit to how much someone should love a band, but there is, and you've surpassed it.

i'm somewhat torn here. i agree with homesick_alien that you did something wrong and deserve all that comes with it, which includes loosing the trust of those you wronged and a guilty conscience. however, it is still sad when relationships deteriorate and people get that low, and i am sorry about that.

it is good that your being honest about it, and that's a good first step to rebuilding the relationship between you and your mother (assuming you have been honest with her about it), but you have a long way to go, as i'm sure you know.

i do wish you good luck finding a job, and ask that before you put one cent in your pocket you pay back what you stole. it won't change what you did, but it will show you've changed.
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
happyhardcore19
Sea Post King

So some of you make me out to be this horrible person and some of you cant reconize like others have that i have asked for forgiveness and that shows i didnt take any pleasure in what i did and that i am extremley sorry. Just to correct one other poster i put the money back because i missed the bus , just in case you didnt read that part. I will always live with the image of my mother asking me why i did this to HER after all she has done for me. I believe deeply in karma and I feel that since i repented and gave the money back and i took steps to fix the situation than everything will be ok. It will take a long time but im using this time to rebuild my life and to become an even better person than i was. I sorry for those of you who told me i was gonna die, thats really showing your maturity. I know i cant make up for what i did, but I am trying and eventually things will get better. I do love the band very much because I happen to get alot out of it, iv'e seen bands be horrible to fans to not care about them or anything. Eisley Is the first band that truly made me feel special , along with every fan out there to make me feel like i was a part of something. Anyway thats that i said my peace.

-Matthew-