Laughing City
Golly Sandra
Sea Post King

The show was incredible. The crowd could have been a bit more enthusiastic, but all the bands were great. Brighten came on first and were awesome. I don't think too many people had heard of them, because when Justin asked who had, only my sister & I cheered. Simon Dawes came on after them and were really fun and entertaining. Finally Eisley came on & were fantastic. Sherri sounded amazing, even though she had a cold.

The set list:
Mr. Pine
Marvelous Things
Escaping Song
Telescope Eyes
They All Surrounded Me
Golly Sandra
I Could Be There For You
Memories
I Wasn't Prepared
Over The Mountains
We Feel Good
My Lovely
Invasion
Head Against The Sky
Many Funerals

Encore:
Just Like We Do
Like The Actors
Trolley Wood

Trolley Wood was a great finale. Brighten & Simon Dawes joined Eisley on stage & were all singing, dancing, clapping, playing tambourines and making Sherri laugh.

I got to meet both Sherri & Stacy, who were both so nice and funny. I got pictures with both of them and they signed my CD booklet.

Here are some pictures. I was right in front of Sherri, so I don't have very many pictures of Chauntelle.

Brighten:

Simon Dawes:

Eisley:

Trolley Wood

It was my first time seeing Eisley and I couldn't have asked for a better show/night.
Caley
Lost at Forum

Sweetness on high! Awesome pictures! Is Chauntelle doing the infamous hand-heart on the RN cover in the first Eisley pic?! Lol. Trolley Wood seemed like it was fun to participate in.

Also, I love the picture of Sherri's Rick; it's a beaut.

Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

Hello sister of mine! It was an absolutely amazingg show. We both got to meet Sherri and Stacy. They were soo incredibly sweet. They took the time to talk to us and take pictures and sign things for us. We also met Justin from Brighten who was also so sweet. He seemed really happy to see that someone actually knew who he was. I couldn't believe we were the only two who cheered for knowing Brighten... that was just pathetic.

Eisley sounded fantastic. You could hardly tell that Sherri was sick. The set list was wonderful, as you can tell. Brighten & Simon Dawes were really great, as well.

I was a bit disappointed in the audience; hardly anyone was singing along and there weren't that many people there. People didn't cheer nearly as loud as they should have for Brighten. I just hope the bands weren't too put off. They seriously made my night -- scratch that -- my year. It was an amazing show.
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

is that a starbucks sticker on Sherri's guitar. I want one. where do you get one, i suppose i could just cut one off of a starbucks bottle or something Very Happy the show seemed great. i wish i could've been there
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Great pics. Nice resolution too.

Caley wrote:
Is Chauntelle doing the infamous hand-heart on the RN cover in the first Eisley pic?! Lol.

It looked to me like she was stretching.
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

gregorydymitrowicz wrote:

Caley wrote:
Is Chauntelle doing the infamous hand-heart on the RN cover in the first Eisley pic?! Lol.

It looked to me like she was stretching.

No, she was doing the hand-heart! It was really cute.
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

lonelynation3 wrote:
is that a starbucks sticker on Sherri's guitar.

Yeah, it is. I want one too!
Golly Sandra
Sea Post King

Caley wrote:
Sweetness on high! Awesome pictures! Is Chauntelle doing the infamous hand-heart on the RN cover in the first Eisley pic?! Lol. Trolley Wood seemed like it was fun to participate in.

Also, I love the picture of Sherri's Rick; it's a beaut.

I believe she is. Or some sort of heart, because the Eisley heart is the other way around. It was really fun to participate in. Yeah, I'm in love with her Rickenbacker.

Quote:
Hello sister of mine! It was an absolutely amazingg show. We both got to meet Sherri and Stacy. They were soo incredibly sweet. They took the time to talk to us and take pictures and sign things for us. We also met Justin from Brighten who was also so sweet. He seemed really happy to see that someone actually knew who he was. I couldn't believe we were the only two who cheered for knowing Brighten... that was just pathetic.

Eisley sounded fantastic. You could hardly tell that Sherri was sick. The set list was wonderful, as you can tell. Brighten & Simon Dawes were really great, as well.

I was a bit disappointed in the audience; hardly anyone was singing along and there weren't that many people there. People didn't cheer nearly as loud as they should have for Brighten. I just hope the bands weren't too put off. They seriously made my night -- scratch that -- my year. It was an amazing show.

I know, the crowd was kind of disappointing. I think we were the only ones singing along to every song. The band seemed to be having a good time, though.

I forgot to mention that we met Justin. He was so nice.
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

Golly Sandra wrote:
The band seemed to be having a good time, though.

Yeah, sooo true. They all seemed to really be enjoying themselves, especially Chauntelle, who was so adorable! She had a huge smile on her face the whole time and was dancing and singing!

By the way, I find it really funny how we're talking to each other through the computer and yet you're only a room away. =P

EDIT: I'll post my pictures up soon, it's taking them awhile to load.
bn_me
Sea Post King

Golly Sandra wrote:
I know, the crowd was kind of disappointing. I think we were the only ones singing along to every song. The band seemed to be having a good time, though.

I forgot to mention that we met Justin. He was so nice.

Yeah... the crowd this time was less "boisterous" (as Boyd described it), than the last show @ El Salon back in June 2005.

There was probably more singing along to Shania Twain's songs in between the sets than to the Eisley songs... Geez, it's like they purposely picked three Shania Twain songs for the sole reason that we were Canadian.

IMO, this show didn't sound as well as their show last summer.
bn_me
Sea Post King

lonelynation3 wrote:
is that a starbucks sticker on Sherri's guitar. I want one. where do you get one, i suppose i could just cut one off of a starbucks bottle or something Very Happy the show seemed great. i wish i could've been there

She replaced the apple? Surprised

This was a photo from the last time they were in Montreal...

Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

bn_me wrote:

There was probably more singing along to Shania Twain's songs in between the sets than to the Eisley songs... Geez, it's like they purposely picked three Shania Twain songs for the sole reason that we were Canadian.

IMO, this show didn't sound as well as their show last summer.

Haha, I know it did seem like that, but I heard that they played Shania Twain at the US shows too.

That's too bad about the show not sounding as well. I still thought it was fantastic, though!
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

bn_me wrote:
lonelynation3 wrote:

She replaced the apple? Surprised

This was a photo from the last time they were in Montreal...

that's wierd...i saw the apple sticker on Chauntelles. Question

bn_me
Sea Post King

Different one...

madsenfan35
Golly, Poster

Awesome pictures!
I like how all of Justin's clothes are Eisley merch!

- Dougie Payne, bassist of Travis
================================
http://www.xanga.com/madsenfan35
Joined: 09 Feb 2004 | Posts: 544 | Location: Silverlake, Los Angeles, CA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address