Laughing City
noseatbeltxx
Sea Post King

i've liked eisley for about two years now, and they've come to seatlle severallll (we're talkin like FOUR) times in the past year and i haven't been able to make it to a single one of these shows! (lame, i know)

BUT...
i FINALLy get to see eisley! i've been waiting for this for so long, and now that i have a way to get there and a friend and fellow eisley fan to go with, i can go! BE EXCITED!
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

haha, I know what you mean. I missed Eisley all three times last year when they were in Minneapolis. What are the odds.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kuhlmun
Golly, Poster

I'm taking one of my friends to his first Eisley show. I remember when I told him that I had bought him a ticket... I've never seen him so excited... EVER

King Gallon: "You used Oswald to fight Darkova!? Let's see you try to get the good ending now!"
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 | Posts: 914 | Location: I'm not here, this isn't happening
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Yeah. I wasn't able to go the last couple tours, but did manage to this time (Chicago Metro) for the first time. Great show. I've liked Eisley for a little over a year now. Have fun! Very Happy