Laughing City
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

Hope ya like em, and sorry they are late..I just figured out how to post pics. Rolling Eyes Anyway, these 6 are my faves, but I took 55 in all, and my comp can't handle me putting them on all at once. I even have one where you can see Stacy's tonsils! Smile I really zoomed in on their faces..partly because I was so short. Enjoy!

lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

those are really neat...i like the first one of Chauntelle...by the way, how do you post pics?
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Very cool pics.
lonelynation3 wrote:
those are really neat...i like the first one of Chauntelle...by the way, how do you post pics?

To post pics, you need an online host. A lot of people use www.photobucket.com. It's free and easy to use. Then you select what pic you want to use from your photobucket, highlight the "url" section and paste it into what you are writing. If you're specifically talking about posting pics on this forum, you must then highlight the selected url and click the "URL" button at the top of the message box.
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

gregorydymitrowicz wrote:
Very cool pics.
lonelynation3 wrote:

To post pics, you need an online host. A lot of people use www.photobucket.com. It's free and easy to use. Then you select what pic you want to use from your photobucket, highlight the "url" section and paste it into what you are writing. If you're specifically talking about posting pics on this forum, you must then highlight the selected url and click the "URL" button at the top of the message box.

oh! yay, i have a photobucket...thanx a bunches Very Happy