Laughing City
giant_
Laughing Citizen

Yay, I just booked my flight to Phoenix to go see Eisley!!! I have never been to the city but will be staying with a good friend from high school who is going to school in Tempe. So who else will be going to the show? I'm staying till monday so its a good chance we will head over to Tuscon as well. Hope to meet some fellow Laughing Citizens.

ps I hope it doesnt sell out cus we plan on buying tix at the door.

giant_
Laughing Citizen

I guess we will be the only ones there Confused
KyleRossP
Sea Post King

Maybe....have relatives in Tucson, and it's a weekend...good time for a trip! Everyone in Arizona should check out Eisely! You won't be disappointed!
giant_
Laughing Citizen

Bump, We will be leaving in a few hours to the venue which is only a few blocks away. I hope to get tons of pictures with my new little canon camera. This is my first headlining show. Very Happy
giant_
Laughing Citizen

Holy crap was it awesome. I was very impressed by both opening bands. Brighten was sweet and even sweeter this night because Chauntelle was filling in for their guitarist who had to go back to school or something. All the new songs are just too good. I Could Be There for you is going to be huge I tell ya, huge. Also the all-star version of Trolleywood has to be my all-time favorite live eisley song, with its added guitar, percussion and multi-key players. Cool

Crazy how noone posted here but quite a bit of people showed up. I promised my sister to get a t-shirt signed but all the kids went backstage except for chauntelle who was swamped with people, I waited but the bouncer guy was like get out of here and it made me sad. But I got 3 shirts, vinyl and cds by all the bands. Pics coming asap via my friends sick SLR. Crying or Very sad

ps chauntelle is so nice. she chated it up before the show with my friend and i (we were there 3 hours early)

starryeyes
Sea Post King

giant_ wrote:
Holy crap was it awesome. I was very impressed by both opening bands. Brighten was sweet and even sweeter this night because Chauntelle was filling in for their guitarist who had to go back to school or something. All the new songs are just too good. I Could Be There for you is going to be huge I tell ya, huge. Also the all-star version of Trolleywood has to be my all-time favorite live eisley song, with its added guitar, percussion and multi-key players. Cool

Crazy how noone posted here but quite a bit of people showed up. I promised my sister to get a t-shirt signed but all the kids went backstage except for chauntelle who was swamped with people, I waited but the bouncer guy was like get out of here and it made me sad. But I got 3 shirts, vinyl and cds by all the bands. Pics coming asap via my friends sick SLR. Crying or Very sad

ps chauntelle is so nice. she chated it up before the show with my friend and i (we were there 3 hours early)

I know, I Could be There For You is so great! I can not wait untill they record it! Its so sad to think I will have have to wait so long. Crying or Very sad