Laughing City
gundamit
Golly, Poster

The inscrutable Stacy has struck again with the following post in her journal titled Going, going, gone.:

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Arrow Arrow Arrow ArrowArrow
Arrow Arrow ArrowArrow Arrow

Anyone care to guess if a cryptic message lies within? Is this a code know only to the Eisley faithful and not noobs like myself? Is Stacy just fascinated by that emoticon? Confused
PurpleCloud93
Lost at Forum

I think its just Stacy being Stacy. Smile
Connie
Golly, Poster

gundamit wrote:
The inscrutable Stacy has struck again with the following post in her journal titled Going, going, gone.:

Arrow Arrow Arrow ArrowArrow

Anyone care to guess if a cryptic message lies within? Is this a code know only to the Eisley faithful and not noobs like myself? Is Stacy just fascinated by that emoticon? Confused

It could mean she's going over there Arrow .

Maybe she's moving across the room she was in?!?!

Sea Post King

I don't know if this helps, but Stars (an indie band) has a song named Going, going, gone.
well, other artists have songs with the same name.
Joined: 07 May 2005 | Posts: 77 | Location: QuĂ©bec, Canada
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

My guess is that they must have played 30 shows, including Australia, on this tour so far. Each arrow would represent a show and then moving on to the next city. Just a guess.
HeavierThanBuddha
Sea Post King

this just means she's crazier than i am, which has an improbability factor of 91,287,391,827,398,127,391,287,398,172,983,791,287 to 1.
gundamit
Golly, Poster

Note the very deliberate pattern in the emoticons. She wasn't just slapping at the keys. Nor was she just repeatedly clicking on the Arrow emoticon. In order to form the pattern in the message she not only had to hit the return key but also the backspace key in order to close spaces between the emoticons.

The only other telling clue is the title itself.

If you put two and two together you can only come up with one conclusion! Alien invasion is imminent!

The "Going, going, gone" refers to the the last trace of her humanity before the alien gained complete control of her mind. Emoticons are the language of our new extraterrestrial masters and she was sending them a message through the Eisley site. I believe the emoticon pattern in the message translates roughly to "out of clean pants" which is no doubt some kind of alien metaphor for something sinister.

Maybe the Invasion song was a warning before the Duprees were overcome by the alien overlords mind control technology? btw - if you haven't seen the video where Sherri introduces the Invasion song and refers to the 1970's remake of the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatcher, do so ... its hilarious and geekily charming.

For those of you planning on attending one of their shows - please wear a foil hat to protect yourself from the alien mind control technology. They're so easy to make even a dog can do it.

Bring a few extra for the band so they can break the hold that the aliens have on them.
Belgium Kid
Sea Post King

I think she had just too much energy ...
Twnty4Stvns
Golly, Poster

gundamit wrote:
Note the very deliberate pattern in the emoticons. She wasn't just slapping at the keys. Nor was she just repeatedly clicking on the Arrow emoticon. In order to form the pattern in the message she not only had to hit the return key but also the backspace key in order to close spaces between the emoticons.

The only other telling clue is the title itself.

If you put two and two together you can only come up with one conclusion! Alien invasion is imminent!

The "Going, going, gone" refers to the the last trace of her humanity before the alien gained complete control of her mind. Emoticons are the language of our new extraterrestrial masters and she was sending them a message through the Eisley site. I believe the emoticon pattern in the message translates roughly to "out of clean pants" which is no doubt some kind of alien metaphor for something sinister.

Maybe the Invasion song was a warning before the Duprees were overcome by the alien overlords mind control technology? btw - if you haven't seen the video where Sherri introduces the Invasion song and refers to the 1970's remake of the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatcher, do so ... its hilarious and geekily charming.

For those of you planning on attending one of their shows - please wear a foil hat to protect yourself from the alien mind control technology. They're so easy to make even a dog can do it.

Bring a few extra for the band so they can break the hold that the aliens have on them.

That's a dumb idea, everyone knows that she's building a time portal to go back and forth from today to 1497. Why would she care about 1497 you ask? She wants to witness the assassination of her friend Giovanni Borgia of course, who married the wife of his brother after she was widowed.

Joined: 19 Nov 2005 | Posts: 634 | Location: Corpus Christi, TX
gundamit
Golly, Poster

Twnty4Stvns wrote:
That's a dumb idea, everyone knows that she's building a time portal to go back and forth from today to 1497.
I doubt we'll be seeing a picture posted of the time portal or of Stacy's friend Giovanni any time soon. That story has been floating around the internet for a while and is just a red herring to cover up the truth about the alien invasion.

With the help of a volunteer who is scheduled to attend a Eisely show I can indeed prove that Eisley is under alien control. My volunteer need only wear the aforementioned foil hat to the show. I can guarantee the volunteer will cause a stir among those already under the control of the aliens. The Duprees will be reluctant to wear the foil hats the volunteer brings to liberate the family from their alien overlords. I predict that once my volunteer insists that they wear the foil hats the venue's security (a.k.a. alien storm troopers) will appear and administer a beat down. Unfortunately while the foil hat will protect you from alien mind control it won't protect you from repeated blows to the head.

Hopefully the photos of the beating posted by the other forum members at the show, will convince you that the invasion is on.

Who amongst the Eisley legion of fans with a brave and true heart ... and a ticket to a show ... will step forward to defend your planet? Mr. Green
Last edited by gundamit on Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Nice icon gundamit... the crack lady is so much a part of Eisley now Laughing
Caley
Lost at Forum

treetops12 wrote:

Haha, yeah I know! When I opened this thread, that was the first thing I saw and I couldn't help but laugh. Lol.

LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

treetops12 wrote:
I glanced quickly and thought it might have been Kim. I was like WTH happened to her! (But it obviously wasn't, because she is obviously the prettiest lady ever. Sad sorry Kim.) But then I looked again and read, and was like "Oh, just another crack head". Poor thing. She is like BN's equivalent to that "Godzilla" dude.
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
Last edited by LeslieAnnLevine on Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Yeah... you can read Boyd's comment on the crack lady on Tales from Trolleywood.

http://www.eisley.com/tourpics/spring06/vancouver/cracklady.jpg

captainparker
Sea Post King

Stacy's journal Arrow abstract art in words
Joined: 16 Sep 2005 | Posts: 320 | Location: fayetteville, ga