Laughing City
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

As I was trying to get to sleep last night It suddenly hit my that I was seeing my fave UK band again on Saturday night, supported by a very cool band (one member of whom gave me free stuff at one show of theirs). It also hit me that I'd be seeing eisley.

I flipped out and worried that I might start panicking whilst I'm there. happy panick, but a panic none-the-less. I hope I don't freak out at the show. Although, in my tired state I imagined Chauntelle noticing my Eisley hoodie, noticing me flip out, realised how much they, as a band, meant to me, hauled me on stage, and gave me her plec. Weston gave me his drumsticks, too.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to school work!

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
lindz_7080
Sea Post King

Before I went to the show I was litterally bouncing with excitment, and I was sure that I was going to go insane and basically faint if one of them even looked at me. Surprisingly, once I got there, I just enjoyed the music and took all of it in that I could. I wasn't at all "star-struck" or in awe with seeing them. It was their music that really hit me. They are incredibly talented artist and musicians, but they are just people too.