Laughing City
forestdweller
Sea Post King

Hey all! This is directed at anyone coming to the UK Gigs...
Just wondering if anyone else is getting trains to any of the venues like myself? I know that they all stop running from 11ish, so ive spent ages researching local hostels for a place to crash (manchester, liverpool), because its likely im gonna stay behind after the show to meet the band, and miss the final train home.

Just wondering, anyone else??????????? Smile
Yay for UK tour agaiiin, and also, perhaps if enough people are in the same idea as me, we could all flock together to find a safe place to eat hay and sleep.
clur
Sea Post King

you could always go earlier and try and meet them?
thats what im gonna do, but im going to the glasgow gig. Cool

im a bit excited about the gig, should be good.
yelwalkietalkie
Sea Post King

Hey! I basically never post here (a complete lurker) but I've been following Eisley off and on since around about the time they played V2003. By this, I don't mean I ever went off them - just that I heard a few of their songs (Blackened Crown, Marvelous Things) around early 2003 and liked them, but for some reason did not pursue them further for a while... It's been thoroughly 'on' for about 18 months. I was so psyched when I heard they were playing but I can't afford to go, which makes me very sad. I guess I'll just have to hold out until they're ready/have the time/have the funds to come back. I hope everyone thoroughly enjoys themselves though - I bet it'll be one night (or quite a few nights, since some of you appear to be attending multiple shows!) you'll never forget.
BethSmith
Golly, Poster

I'm going to Newcastle...

My sister today was like, guess who's playing in London in May?? And I was like, uuh Eisley? And shes like yeah. I said yeah I know I've got tickets to Newcastle. She said Crap! I was gonna bring you down here (she lives in London) and take you to the concert for your birthday.. So thats crap in a way that I'm going to Newcastle. But I told her to take me anyway! Very Happy

Haha..

yeah..

you really didn't need to know that. but anyheck I thought I'd say it

Twisted Evil

"Time is a vapour"
clur
Sea Post King

BethSmith wrote:
I'm going to Newcastle...

My sister today was like, guess who's playing in London in May?? And I was like, uuh Eisley? And shes like yeah. I said yeah I know I've got tickets to Newcastle. She said Crap! I was gonna bring you down here (she lives in London) and take you to the concert for your birthday.. So thats crap in a way that I'm going to Newcastle. But I told her to take me anyway! Very Happy

Haha..

yeah..

you really didn't need to know that. but anyheck I thought I'd say it

Twisted Evil

YOURE SCOTTISH

YAY