Laughing City
MeanGreen
Sea Post King

Hey just wanted to say you guys played a great show at the Lounge the other night, you all sounded tight, even on the stuff you claimed to be rusty on. I enjoyed the new stuff too I look forward to hearing it again too. I also look forward to seeing yall play in Denton again soon. p.s. Mr Pine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the words speek for themself
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

treetops has been stuck in my head since.
also becoming you, which is odd coz they haven't played it.

also ALL of the midlake stuff.
Midlake.
*drool*

Andrew
Lost at Forum

Boyd thanks for getting me to stay for Midlake wow there amazing. So I wish I could have stayed longer but Jims stereo is awsome now and we drilled that thing in there no stealin that but you can still steal his car try to its pretty easy just stick any key in it, not a car key, but anything else but that.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

The LL show was boss! let me tell yah---I think my new favorite moss song is sea king, that might be cos i can remember it. I remember totally digging tree tops and sun feet too. shoot! i just like all the new stuff. If any of the mossers read this thread, riddle me this: at 412 you all played a song called goodtimes. for some reason i think the name got changed on that song and it was one yall played on saturday, but which one?
Buford Mills
Sea Post King

yea wasn't goodtimes the one where stacy played guitar? but it wasn't called that at the liquid lounge.

well anyways, you guys were great. i finally got to hear the new stuff, and i love it all. and i love you all. i'm glad i got to hang out for a little bit. i'll be back in a few weeks and i'm bringing some freakin buttermilk pie this time!

bye
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Yeah im watching the video right now its the same song but diffrent, actually Im thinkin they may have taken that song, Good times that is, and broke it up because theres another song, im not good with names, that has the circus thingy that I was shure was good times but it wasint because it didint start with the words "good times".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
boyd
Eisleyoid

bingo andrew. you captured evidence.
thanks for coming...even if you could get in big trouble.

bring the buttermilk bufford.
Christmas. your pie. our faces.
thanks for hanging.
(more video's. i need to laugh more)

scott, kris, jimmy, justin, ben....everybody. thanks for coming. what fun we had. it lingers still.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Jonathan Clark
Sea Post King

Kinda weird how we're all there but don't know each other. I did meet Andrew I think. I gave him the password.
The day it single with half is done. Today I questioned all never. I have two way to choose: To be forever to crush and miss of with relief compensating single close to the failure memory, or cynicism. No the exit. I do not want either or one. Do fact any life does it come here, or it is only myself? A choice between torturing or the very grotesque escape.

-Josey Price

comrade
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Boyd,
Is that a fly swatter in your hand? Confused
poeski
Sea Post King

I got the pleasure of experiencing what is Moss Eisely at the LL this past weekend...WHAT AN AMAZING GROUP! I was at Curtain to see my friends in Canvas, when the guys came and told us to go into the LL because something incredible was going on in there, and sure enough to my suprise there was. I'll definetly be making more appearances to the shows. AND little did I know that you are linked on the FEDS website too. That's how I found out about the website. You guys (or shall I say girls...) are incredible.

AND...Midlake, very impressive....

Krissy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sherri
Sea Post King

hey thanks to all of you that commented on the show, i'm glad you all seemed to enjoy it. you guys are really nice to us.

concerning "good times"...

yes, it did used to be called "good times", but we weren't ever totally happy with the song because it had too many different parts that didn't sound like it flowed together so i wrote new verses and we put them with the "good times" chorus and we liked the song a lot better and now it's called "enchanted sleep". sooo...there you go.

and yes, wonderful show, midlake.

My dumb photos for fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/photostoshare1/
A bit of the art...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/
Older art...
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slitgizzard/ArtWork/
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

i think i should kidnap moss eisley too and make them play music for me, with midlake (see: umm... that other post. that i posted. about midlake. somewhere in the mossblog section.)

man. thats what it must be like in heaven.

along with a personal masseuse and an eternity's supply of peppermint ice cream.

oh man.

Laughing

Andrew
Lost at Forum

Yes the password, you still have my jacket, I know these people just never talk to them.
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

a few of the (not very good) pics that i took at the liquid lounge show can be found here.