Laughing City
the_crimson_prince
Sea Post King

Thank you so much for signing my hat. It really made my night. Last year on Nov 21, I joined your site and put in my introduction how much I would like to see you guys play the Cains Ballroom. Low and behold, early this year I heard that you guys were gonna be at the Cains and my fiance went and bought tickets immediately.

I want you all to know that it was one of the best shows I've ever been to. You put on a great performance. I wish I could have gotten a chance to meet you, but there will be other chances. When you come back to Tulsa, or anywhere in Oklahoma for that matter, I would really like to purchase a 'backstage pass' to meet you all. Unfortunately, that is not a common practice anymore. You normally have to know someone to get backstage.

Well, Good luck on the rest of your tour, and come back soon.

Your biggest fan,

Aaron

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

the_crimson_prince wrote:
Your biggest fan,

Aaron

Do you know how many "biggest fans" there are around here? Laughing Anyway, hope to see you post some more. Ahhhhhhhh, the Eisley love. A Special Kind of Music - For You... Razz
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

it was quite a good show, i totally agree with that and i was glad that brighten and simon & dawes were both pretty good, but man Eisley does one awesome set, and finally got to meet Boyd, he's such a nice funny guy, christie is also nice and chauntelle is just about the sweetest person i've met this year...way to go Eisley staying very in touch with the fans and being awesomely amazing musicians!
boundforglory
Sea Post King

Very Happy
Last edited by boundforglory on Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
juna
Sea Post King

well I am sure you all had fun since my ride gave out at the last minute! I still have two perfectly cared for tickets that didn't make it to the show, as well as I... Eisley come to OKC next time, we can't always drive 2-3 hours especially when we don't have vehicles and friends tell u they r taking u for 2 mos. and the day before the show they tell u they can't go Crying or Very sad

Love & Communication
You were here for me
At this very moment
Cuz' I found you
in a phone call
Dear
You were not
hunting me
Deadpoet
Sea Post King

juna wrote:
well I am sure you all had fun since my ride gave out at the last minute! I still have two perfectly cared for tickets that didn't make it to the show, as well as I... Eisley come to OKC next time, we can't always drive 2-3 hours especially when we don't have vehicles and friends tell u they r taking u for 2 mos. and the day before the show they tell u they can't go Crying or Very sad

That really stinks. Like really badly. I am really sorry, you missed a great show.

I finally got to meet Boyd! He's so awesome. I was kind of disappointed when the band didn't come out afterwards though, but that's cool. I heard they were backstage talking to Hanson Surprised. (just a rumor) Smile I wanted to meet Christie too, but I was too much of a wuss. She was standing like feet away from me and I just stood there like "hmm should I say hello or not?" It was a great show though. I did get one autograph from Chauntelle. That was a highlight. Eisley basically just plain rocks my socks off.

jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

Deadpoet wrote:
juna wrote:

That really stinks. Like really badly. I am really sorry, you missed a great show.

I finally got to meet Boyd! He's so awesome. I was kind of disappointed when the band didn't come out afterwards though, but that's cool. I heard they were backstage talking to Hanson Surprised. (just a rumor) Smile I wanted to meet Christie too, but I was too much of a wuss. She was standing like feet away from me and I just stood there like "hmm should I say hello or not?" It was a great show though. I did get one autograph from Chauntelle. That was a highlight. Eisley basically just plain rocks my socks off.

man that's a huge bummer about the ride up there, i think we should try to help each other out as far as getting there amongst forum members next time (we had plenty of room in our car and came through OKC from norman) , my friend liked the music but is not a fan of concerts...she was kinda grumpy and such and made it a little less fun

but yeah, boyd and christie were both very nice to talk to and i agree that meeting chauntelle was an awesome part of the experience!

juna
Sea Post King

jonthewallflower wrote:
Deadpoet wrote:
juna wrote:

man that's a huge bummer about the ride up there, i think we should try to help each other out as far as getting there amongst forum members next time (we had plenty of room in our car and came through OKC from norman) , my friend liked the music but is not a fan of concerts...she was kinda grumpy and such and made it a little less fun

but yeah, boyd and christie were both very nice to talk to and i agree that meeting chauntelle was an awesome part of the experience!

Yeah we totally should! I am still so sad about it! I can't believe your friend was a grump! I wouldv'e been totally psyched! Glad you had fun and got to meet part of the band though.. Chauntelle is awesome

Love & Communication
You were here for me
At this very moment
Cuz' I found you
in a phone call
Dear
You were not
hunting me
fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

I got my picture with Garron while he was tearing down. gosh they were making him do all the tear down work.. I guess the band was with the family. Very Happy

Back in the day Eisley commented on my myspace with the following:
'Somebody is sure you love
"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no
matter what that means Smile'

@fragileaswelie
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
the_crimson_prince wrote:
Your biggest fan,

Aaron

Do you know how many "biggest fans" there are around here? Laughing Anyway, hope to see you post some more. Ahhhhhhhh, the Eisley love. A Special Kind of Music - For You... Razz

that was like the quote of the day right there^^^ Very Happy

juna
Sea Post King

alexmac1990 wrote:
I got my picture with Garron while he was tearing down. gosh they were making him do all the tear down work.. I guess the band was with the family. Very Happy

I wanna see the pics, somebody post a link!

Love & Communication
You were here for me
At this very moment
Cuz' I found you
in a phone call
Dear
You were not
hunting me
fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

www.xanga.com/alexmac1990
(sign into xanga and you won't get the error message)

that's the just the best picture of the whole night. except there's a funny one from during Trolley Wood garron was hanging onto this pole thing and swinging hah!

"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no

@fragileaswelie
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

alexmac1990 wrote:

that's the just the best picture of the whole night. except there's a funny one from during Trolley Wood garron was hanging onto this pole thing and swinging hah!

this might make you mad, or it might make you happy... but you look a lot like Hilary Duff. before her scary phase.
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

nevernever wrote:
alexmac1990 wrote:

this might make you mad, or it might make you happy... but you look a lot like Hilary Duff. before her scary phase.

I was gonna say the same thing! Oh and Alex, I tried adding you on myspace, but you denied me Laughing

fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
nevernever wrote:
alexmac1990 wrote:

I was gonna say the same thing! Oh and Alex, I tried adding you on myspace, but you denied me Laughing

yea I only accept bands or my close friends. Embarassed

"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no

@fragileaswelie