Laughing City
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

havent stepped in these waters in quite some time. But im slowly regreting not buying the hoodie from this current tour. any idea if they'll be selling them online at all?

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I don't think there were any left. The trailer is here at home, but i haven't looked to see what was left with merch from this tour, but I know the hoodies sold out before the end.
Sorry. Sad
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

that hoodie was indeed cool...it was interesting that they had none at tulsa..but they appeared by the Dallas show...only i didn't want to spend all my money on the hoodie so i got the shirt with the design and also picked up some luvbeat and simon dawes merch
photomemory
Sea Post King

dang. is there any new merch that's gonna go up on the site? i wish there was still the green room noises shirt because i love mine and i wanted to buy another one incase anything ever happened to the one i have now.

i know...i'm weird like that. Embarassed

you can tell i like it a lot because i'm wearing it in my avatar.

nevernever
Laughing Citizen

photomemory wrote:
dang. is there any new merch that's gonna go up on the site? i wish there was still the green room noises shirt because i love mine and i wanted to buy another one incase anything ever happened to the one i have now.

i love that one too. it's so comfy and soft. Smile
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deadpoet
Sea Post King

Are you guys talking about the Mellaroid hoodie? I got that for Christmas this past year, I love it. I like how they ressurected the Coffee Time shirt for the tour, except they were out at the Tulsa show Sad I've always wanted a Coffee Time Shirt.
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

nevernever wrote:
photomemory wrote:

that is indeed my new favorite shirt as well...if we're talking about the cool polyester cotton blend with the bird like eisleyoid...it just fits so well

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

jonthewallflower wrote:
nevernever wrote:
photomemory wrote:

that is indeed my new favorite shirt as well...if we're talking about the cool polyester cotton blend with the bird like eisleyoid...it just fits so well

Mine ended up being a little small and my wife says it looks like a woman's shirt. But I wear it anyway. It is quite comfy!
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

That hoodie is the most comfortable thing I've ever bought Smile
I got a large so it wouldn't shrink to the point where I couldn't wear it. I hate when that happens Mad

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

*kicking self for not getting hoodie...and vinyl*

*but pats self on the back for getting at least a t-shirt*
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

My Sitting Down shirt, and Mellaroid hoodie came in the mail today, and I'm wearing both of them, even though I'm sweating buckets.
Laughing Citizen

upon having seen my eisley shirts a friend of mine commented on how it was good to see good band shirts (again) this made me glad because i thought that eisley had a rather good selection of cool merch...and lets not forget luvbeats awesome ninja headbands from the granada show...man, that thing is totally "gangsta"
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
I don't think there were any left. The trailer is here at home, but i haven't looked to see what was left with merch from this tour, but I know the hoodies sold out before the end.
Sorry. Sad

yeah..they did sell out! I got one in Lawrence, left it on stage, lost it for good, hoped to get one in Tulsa....sold out...oh well....at least they had one extra to sell later on the tour.