Laughing City
Mhat
Sea Post King

Hey, I just discovering this band off a link from the Ethan Durelle site. I've downloaded the live video, and I have to say that I was very impressed! I wanted to hear some studio stuff, but can't seem to get the mp3s to download. Any reasons why?
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

the great abductee made a moss fan site and you can download all the songs here -----------> http://home.attbi.com/~aliendude2/fun/mossmp3links.htm
Mhat
Sea Post King

Those mp3 files are links from the Moss Eisley site so they don't seem to work either. Any other ideas?
abductee
Laughing Citizen

Mhat wrote:
Those mp3 files are links from the Moss Eisley site so they don't seem to work either. Any other ideas?

you should be able to right-click save as, then you'll download them. if you just left click them all they'll do is stream. Hope this helps! Smile

oh and sc0tt, thanks for the plug Wink.. I haven't updated the site in a bit, there's a lot of news and stuff that I haven't put on there because, well, i've been a bit busy.. but it's nice to know that some people are looking at it Smile

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
Andrew
Lost at Forum

They might not work beacause you probably dont have Quick Time get it if you dont It will solve all your problems.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
gRegor
the gEek

.. but that wouldn't have any bearing on difficulty with downloading the files. Only in playing the files (presuming no other audio software is installed).
abductee
Laughing Citizen

yeah, usually when I click on .mp3 files my windows media player pops up. if you're running on a mac with only one button for a mouse I think you can click and hold and the option to 'save target as' will come up..

but yeah, there's it's goin'... slkdfhaslkh ~blarp~

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....