52%
 52%  [ 13 ]
You are sick
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

i have been waiting since ive seen the first teaser back in january and now its only a couple days till.....YES!!!!!!!!!

anyone else obsessively waiting for midnight friday morning

Bluesteel7512
Sea Post King

Oh wow you just made my day. I forgot what today's date is and didn't realize it was that close!!
Joined: 12 Oct 2005 | Posts: 113 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN
boone
Vintage Newbie

I'm not expecting much from this movie. But if it's good, that would be nice.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

They're not really doing midnight showings around here anymore. Basically beacuse people who own theaters in Longview suck.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

boone wrote:
I'm not expecting much from this movie.

Me neither. That preview scene they showed on Leno a few weeks ago was sooooooo lame. "Hey Colossus, how's your throwing arm?" I'm afraid the X-Men franchise will inherit the stigma of Star Trek movies--only the even-numbered ones are worth watching. (It's the even-numbered ones with Star Trek, right?)

That having been said, I'm sure I'll end up seeing it sometime in the next week or so.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Simonthegreat
Lost at Forum

I won't go to the midnight showing, but will be seeing it soon after.
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

I bought my ticket yesterday.
Deviluck
Golly, Poster

Will probably go see it sometime soon!

Along with silent hill, Da vinci code, Allied 93 and numerous others!

DA Gallery
Myspace
If Eisley are ever in the UK, wanting some photos done =) do ask!
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"

Simonthegreat wrote:
I won't go to the midnight showing, but will be seeing it soon after.

me too. from the trailer it looks to be pretty good

boone
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
boone wrote:

Me neither. That preview scene they showed on Leno a few weeks ago was sooooooo lame. "Hey Colossus, how's your throwing arm?" I'm afraid the X-Men franchise will inherit the stigma of Star Trek movies--only the even-numbered ones are worth watching. (It's the even-numbered ones with Star Trek, right?)

That having been said, I'm sure I'll end up seeing it sometime in the next week or so.

Well, it's been Ratnerfied. Some of it looks interesting, but it has a veneer of cheapness, even though it has a bigger budget than the others. It was rushed into production and it kind of looks like nobody really cared. That remains to be seen, though.

Star Trek II was The Wrath of Khan, so I'm pretty sure it was even numbered. I don't think it applies anymore, though.

starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
boone wrote:

i thought X2 was not that great. the first was much better and the third will hopefully beat them all out.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Saellys wrote:
boone wrote:

The Wolverine-Colossus fastball has been a part of X-Men lore since the classic Giant Size days. Though I did think it was kind of lame that they didn't show him chopping up the sentinel. I've been mostly encouraged by what I've seen, though. I'll go in without expectation and see what happens.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
horizongirl
Sea Post King

Noooooo... Shocked
boone
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Saellys wrote:
boone wrote:

The Wolverine-Colossus fastball has been a part of X-Men lore since the classic Giant Size days. Though I did think it was kind of lame that they didn't show him chopping up the sentinel. I've been mostly encouraged by what I've seen, though. I'll go in without expectation and see what happens.

I assumed she meant it was a pretty lame version of the fastball special. And it was. "Colussus push you on wires now!"

kitkat605
Golly, Poster

I'm going to our midnight screening. Same thing for Superman.
This really is a Superhero Summer.

You sneeze, and 3 seconds later, about a hundred people offer you a tissue.

goto page
 | next >>