Laughing City
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
i actually prefer this style:

Don't crimp Stacy's style people...even though it is uber cute...come up with your own....yay for individualism

norad
Vintage Newbie

unclearlies wrote:
patrock wrote:

Don't crimp Stacy's style people...even though it is uber cute...come up with your own....yay for individualism

ha, nice pun.
but she is the one copying....all her styles are existing styles.
so you are just using stacy's hair as inspiration really.
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
UberTelluride wrote:
I really like her bangs in the 3rd picture. I'm hoping to get a look similar to that... but I'm not copying... cuz I no like that.

i have bangs like that.
and you're not copying stacy...because she's copying someone else.
it's a popular hair style.
Wink

yah, so you're kinda wanting the same style, not really copying it. Smile

Golly Sandra
Sea Post King

I really like the third one, but I also love her colour now. She's so lucky, everything looks good on her.
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

Golly Sandra wrote:
I really like the third one, but I also love her colour now. She's so lucky, everything looks good on her.

i know! she is defenitly a trend setter Very Happy

unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
unclearlies wrote:
patrock wrote:

ha, nice pun.

I'm not a playa, I just crush a lot...

Anastasia
Sea Post King

lol her hair looks like sex hair in the 3rd one. He hair in the 1st pic looks original to my natural color. I like the 3rd one the best. It's still dark hair which makes her eyes stand out, and has some highlights in it which makes it look better I think. She has amazing clothes. I want to know where she gets them from. But no matter what color her hair is I think she looks gorgeous. I'm not a lesbian or anything, but yeah... lol
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

Anastasia wrote:
lol her hair looks like sex hair in the 3rd one. He hair in the 1st pic looks original to my natural color. I like the 3rd one the best. It's still dark hair which makes her eyes stand out, and has some highlights in it which makes it look better I think. She has amazing clothes. I want to know where she gets them from. But no matter what color her hair is I think she looks gorgeous. I'm not a lesbian or anything, but yeah... lol

yah me either. but i don't consider someone a lesbian just because the call a girl gorgeous

norad
Vintage Newbie

lonelynation3 wrote:
Anastasia wrote:

yah me either. but i don't consider someone a lesbian just because the call a girl gorgeous

it's more of a compliment if a girl thinks you're gorgeous than a guy thinking it.
amidthestars
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
lonelynation3 wrote:
Anastasia wrote:

it's more of a compliment if a girl thinks you're gorgeous than a guy thinking it.

yeah, girls are way more picky.

all your kind, they're coming clean
they shut their eyes
their mess, their scene
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
lonelynation3 wrote:
Anastasia wrote:

exactly, couldn't have put it better myself Wink

Anastasia
Sea Post King

exactly. So I guess a girl calling another girl beautiful is more of a compliment coming from a girl then a guy.
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

Anastasia wrote:
exactly. So I guess a girl calling another girl beautiful is more of a compliment coming from a girl then a guy.

Yeah, I agree.

About her hair, I can't really decide where it looks best. I like her bangs in the 3rd pic, her colour and cut in the 2nd. Then again I like the red hair too. She's just able to pull off so many looks.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Everyone says black brings out her eyes, but so does the red... like in this pic:

Here's a bunch more pics of her with red hair...
http://community.livejournal.com/sld_style/27275.html#cutid1

leighish
Vintage Newbie

yeah i think the red makes her eyes go *pop!*

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>