mattplayscheap
Sea Post King

well not really but they help
Deviluck
Golly, Poster

Certainly makes me feel happier =)
DA Gallery
Myspace
If Eisley are ever in the UK, wanting some photos done =) do ask!
emilieaia
Sea Post King

Towards the end of last semester, I was listening to Eisley a lot before my exams. Plus, I'm listening to them right now while doing hours and hours of coding....So they kinda take away from my anger towards this awfully boring work.
Joined: 27 Dec 2005 | Posts: 37 | Location: Gainesville, FL
kyle
Lost at Forum

I agree. Sometimes when I'm stressed I put on some Eisley, and I'm all, "ooooh, ahhh"
thebrowncoat
Sea Post King

Yeah, there's really nothing else like them. So melodic. Soothing isn't quite the right word, but their songs definitely have an uplifting, calming effect...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
horizongirl
Sea Post King

Yeah, same here .. Eisley almost always calms me down and makes me happy. But Invasion makes me a little .. jumpy. Shocked It's a good song but it's so creepy.
Deviluck
Golly, Poster

haha I know what you mean, and sometimes.. if i recall the lyrics can be different to the way the song sounds (One of eisleys) =D
DA Gallery
Myspace
If Eisley are ever in the UK, wanting some photos done =) do ask!
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

If all doctors prescribed 1/2 hour a day of Eisley for anxiety or depression instead of Valium or Prozac, some big pharmaceutical companies would go out of business. Although Eisley may be habit forming, it will not adversely effect your driving or operation of machinery. Eisley will not cause dizziness or drowsiness. You do not necessarily need to avoid alcohol when listening to Eisley (though many do). If you have kidney disease, liver disease, asthma, or bronchitis, you can still enjoy Eisley to relieve or calm your nerves. If you miss a dose of Eisley, you do not even need to worry about it. Proceed with your normal schedule. And if you use Eisley in intervals longer than recommended, no adverse effects. In fact it will probably work better than advertised. Enjoy! And yes, they have often calmed my nerves. Good topic.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
If all doctors prescribed 1/2 hour a day of Eisley for anxiety or depression instead of Valium or Prozac, some big pharmaceutical companies would go out of business. Although Eisley may be habit forming, it will not adversely effect your driving or operation of machinery. Eisley will not cause dizziness or drowsiness. You do not necessarily need to avoid alcohol when listening to Eisley (though many do). If you have kidney disease, liver disease, asthma, or bronchitis, you can still enjoy Eisley to relieve or calm your nerves. If you miss a dose of Eisley, you do not even need to worry about it. Proceed with your normal schedule. And if you use Eisley in intervals longer than recommended, no adverse effects. In fact it will probably work better than advertised. Enjoy! And yes, they have often calmed my nerves. Good topic.

Laughing good one.
Music is the only good thing to be addicted to and I'm addicted to Eisley Very Happy

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

treetops12 wrote:

Laughing good one.
Music is the only good thing to be addicted to and I'm addicted to Eisley Very Happy

Same here. Though they have a weird effect of making me calm and excited at the same time.
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

Laughing good one.

Same here. Though they have a weird effect of making me calm and excited at the same time.

same here. before my graduation, i was flippin' out because i was soo nervous. but then i listened to One Day I Slowly Floated Away, and it calmed me down. Laughing