Laughing City
crypticomnius
Golly, Poster

hello all...man...its nice to see the forum again...i havent posted anything since school started...but hey...thats over for the summer...and i have too much time on my hands...anyway...its good to be back...but i need some help...since i have been gone...i have missed every single thing that eisley has done since august of last year...i only ever visited the website to see if any shows were coming my way...though i missed them all Sad ...so i need to know just about every major thing that has happened since then...new songs...new videos...nice new photos...and all that jazz...so if you would help me out...i would be in debt...if i get what i want...then i will be in debt up to my eye balls Laughing ...so please...help
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

hi there. here are some new photos: actually icons Wink

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Just check Tales from Trolleywood to see what you missed.
Welcome back Smile

norad
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
Just check Tales from Trolleywood to see what you missed.
Welcome back Smile

yep.
that's your best bet.
crypticomnius
Golly, Poster

that takes forever though Sad ...i like it quick and easy Laughing ...plus i just dont have the patience either
nevernever
Laughing Citizen

crypticomnius wrote:
that takes forever though Sad ...i like it quick and easy Laughing ...plus i just dont have the patience either

boyd's journal is about as quick and easy as you'll get, though. it's also really thorough. asking for so much information "quick and easy" is pretty difficult, actually. heh!

the only thing you may not find there are the new songs they played at the concert. those are:

taking control
like the actors
i could be there for you
i feel good
invasion

as for photos, and what they're up to, the journals are definitely the best place to check.
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
crypticomnius
Golly, Poster

i scanned through there...i didnt hit everything...but i guess i got a faily decent over view...but...how can i listen to the new songs?
Ryan5

new songs! here is taking control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWJTf1JULI&search=eisley%20taking%20co ntrol
 |  | 
Ryan Adams
Golly, Poster

crypticomnius wrote:
hello all...man...its nice to see the forum again...i havent posted anything since school started...but hey...thats over for the summer...and i have too much time on my hands...anyway...its good to be back...but i need some help...since i have been gone...i have missed every single thing that eisley has done since august of last year...i only ever visited the website to see if any shows were coming my way...though i missed them all Sad ...so i need to know just about every major thing that has happened since then...new songs...new videos...nice new photos...and all that jazz...so if you would help me out...i would be in debt...if i get what i want...then i will be in debt up to my eye balls Laughing ...so please...help

You must like ellipses.

There's like 24 in your post. o_O

Golly, Poster

Ryan Adams wrote:
crypticomnius wrote:

You must like ellipses.

huh?
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

crypticomnius wrote:
Ryan Adams wrote:
crypticomnius wrote:

You must like ellipses.

huh?

ellipses= ...

crypticomnius
Golly, Poster

thought so...nah...i just dont like to end the sentences properly Laughing ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...but oh well... Wink
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

crypticomnius wrote:
thought so...nah...i just dont like to end the sentences properly Laughing ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...but oh well... Wink

It's okay I do the same thing Wink
It becomes a habit.

crypticomnius
Golly, Poster

i recently sent an email to some one...it was 3 huge pargraphs...3 sentences thats just how i roll Laughing
Ryan Adams
Golly, Poster

crypticomnius wrote:
i recently sent an email to some one...it was 3 huge pargraphs...3 sentences thats just how i roll Laughing

We roll in the complete opposite direction.
Very Happy