Laughing City
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:
Ha, or MAYBE it's that stacker from D.C. who not only made them sign 25 pictures, but 10 different t-shirts too. Wink

Laughing

Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

They're legit.
They're selling stuff to help fund things....house, wedding.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

So if this is Chad, he has been selling off a lot of vinyl and t-shirts as well (click his feedback rating 222, then click some of the previous auctions). He really should throw an add in shameless here on laughingcity next time he does that (as all the Weston, Kim, and family auctions of past did). Couldn't hurt to advertise a little here. I'm sure their would be some interest. Some interest here vs. just throwing out there on ebay would probably get a little more money for them.
Last edited by CUBSWINWORLDSERIES on Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Couldn't hurt to advertise a little here. I'm sure their would be some interest. Some interest here vs. just throwing out there on ebay would probably get a little more money for them.

I agree. There's a few NFG fans on here who'd probably be interested in Chad's stuff.

Sherri
Sea Post King

whatsup guys...sherri here. the ebay crap is infact, my crap.
as aforementioned; my fiance (chad) and i are building a house and planning for a big wedding, so we're trying to pawn off some old junk for extra cash as those things unfortunately require extra cash.
so we're just ebaying some used stuff like everyone else in the world.
Smile

but to whoever mentioned "not telling" that i am selling my richard swift shirt...we get massive duplicates of our friends bands (ect) shirts on tour and there's no reason to keep them all. i guess we could build our house out of them!...har har.

ok, time for dinner you all...peace out!!
love,
sherri

My dumb photos for fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/photostoshare1/
A bit of the art...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrisink/
Older art...
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slitgizzard/ArtWork/
ali
since 1979

sherri wrote:
but to whoever mentioned "not telling" that i am selling my richard swift shirt...we get massive duplicates of our friends bands (ect) shirts on tour and there's no reason to keep them all. i guess we could build our house out of them!...har har.

haha, yeah i figured. i was just kidding, because i know how much eddie loves the swift Smile

em-tucky
Sea Post King

chad's done this before with some old emo/punk & hardcore shirts

nothing new, but the round of stuff up for sale
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Ahh, the old "photograph-the-shirts-with-vinyl records-in the background-for indie cred" trick. Niice. Wink
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:
Ahh, the old "photograph-the-shirts-with-vinyl records-in the background-for indie cred" trick. Niice. Wink

Laughing If vinyl is indie, I must be very indie. Everything was vinyl when I was a kid. Too bad I had horrible music taste pre-CD.
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

this is awesome.
now i gots to wait for Weston to sell his clothes on ebay. Twisted Evil

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

Selling stuff on EBay is better than a yard sale. I have sooooo much junk to get rid of before I move. Sometimes it isn't even about the money, it's just recycling and finding a good home for things that we (kinda) value. Nothing is worst than having strangers pawing through your memories at a yard sale, and then tossing you a ratty old buck. Anyone want books? Encyclopedia Brittanica (1981)? 3 rock candle holders? 3 versions of Trivial Pursuit?
I hate moving!
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
em-tucky
Sea Post King

ugh yes. moving is a pain. I have so much crap that I took most of what I wanted to sell in a yard sale up to the goodwill truck. I had a car full! and I still have a closet and dresser/desk to go through....oh and I think my moving date has been moved up a week. ahhhh

PS: I would buy some of Sherri's art persay if it was for sale on ebay. hinthint
Melissasingstheblues
Sea Post King

that's cool. you gotta do what you gotta do.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

sherri wrote:
some old junk

I beg to differ....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Eisley-tshirt-SHERRI-emo-taking-back-sunday-coldpla y_W0QQitemZ160008218163QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

But it is great to know you once had a chief shirt...seeing how they are the best.
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
sherri wrote:
some old junk

I beg to differ....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Eisley-tshirt-SHERRI-emo-taking-back-sunday-coldpla y_W0QQitemZ160008218163QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

But it is great to know you once had a chief shirt...seeing how they are the best.

you wish.