Laughing City
Author Message
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"


So i was in a local watering hole last night down and in deep ellum and low and behold Eisley was on their jukebox! I played memories followed by bonzo goes to bitburg (heh)
_________________
"Religions have started on lesser revelations" - investor on MarketWatch.com
Joined: 01 Jul 2003 | Posts: 4403 | Location: Dallas
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mykatjim
Sea Post King


where were you? i haven't been drinking down there in ages. wasn't the elm street bar the one that had some sort of mural on the wall? star wars? or maybe it just had yoda on it.
Joined: 08 Nov 2003 | Posts: 201 | Location: arlington, texas
View user's profile Send private message
chasd00
it's pronounced "chasdew"


mykatjim wrote:
where were you? i haven't been drinking down there in ages. wasn't the elm street bar the one that had some sort of mural on the wall? star wars? or maybe it just had yoda on it.


I was at St. Pete's Dancing Marlin on commerce, a friend of mine is a waitress there

_________________
"Religions have started on lesser revelations" - investor on MarketWatch.com
Joined: 01 Jul 2003 | Posts: 4403 | Location: Dallas
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
superhits
Sea Post King


Yeah Eisley was on a jukebox in New Jersey too. I have the pictures saved somewhere, but it was pretty sweet. I think it was "Over the Mountains" "Memories" "Sea King" "Tree Tops" "Telescope Eyes" and "Laughing City"
Joined: 10 Apr 2005 | Posts: 296 | Location: Tampa, FL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie


Some of the bowling alleys here have "internet jukeboxes" where you can download and play songs, and Eisley is on them.
_________________
Joined: 21 May 2005 | Posts: 5051 | Location: TX/NYC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
treetops12
Vintage Newbie


superhits wrote:
Yeah Eisley was on a jukebox in New Jersey too. I have the pictures saved somewhere, but it was pretty sweet. I think it was "Over the Mountains" "Memories" "Sea King" "Tree Tops" "Telescope Eyes" and "Laughing City"

Whoever picked those songs has good taste Smile

_________________
I know how I was born and I know that I have no choice. I know it may not show on the color of my skin, but I know it’s in my heart and in my soul. –Sara Quin
Joined: 06 Apr 2006 | Posts: 2522 | Location: Bay Area, California
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum


treetops12 wrote:
superhits wrote:
Yeah Eisley was on a jukebox in New Jersey too. I have the pictures saved somewhere, but it was pretty sweet. I think it was "Over the Mountains" "Memories" "Sea King" "Tree Tops" "Telescope Eyes" and "Laughing City"

Whoever picked those songs has good taste Smile


i know! Very Happy
Joined: 30 Sep 2005 | Posts: 1236 | Location: Dallas, TX
View user's profile Send private message
nevernever
Laughing Citizen


yeap, i was at a bar with my brother and his friends (with a big black X on my hand, not to mention) and i was scanning through the music selection, and lo and behold, eisley was on there.

too bad it takes hours for your song to ever come on. Confused
Joined: 10 Nov 2005 | Posts: 1692 | Location: orange county, ca
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie


whoa...i gotta check out the jukebox here in town. Very Happy
_________________
F L I C K R . ////\\\\
Joined: 20 Feb 2006 | Posts: 4047 | Location: narnia.
View user's profile Send private message
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum


nevernever wrote:
yeap, i was at a bar with my brother and his friends (with a big black X on my hand, not to mention) and i was scanning through the music selection, and lo and behold, eisley was on there.

too bad it takes hours for your song to ever come on. Confused


i know how you feel... Confused
Joined: 30 Sep 2005 | Posts: 1236 | Location: Dallas, TX
View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic

Display posts from previous:   



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB, coffee, and Eisley fans worldwide.
phpBB is © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group