Laughing City
boone
Vintage Newbie

I'm a subservient, domestic housewife who is only allowed to leave the house to buy groceries and take the kids to school, and I love Eisley. I was wondering if there was anyone out there like me that liked Eisley so I could find my niche and somehow justify my lifestyle.

Just don't let my husband know I'm using the computer while he's at work, or he'll beat me with a curtain rod.

crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

I am! I'm glad I'm not alone. You're so lucky you get to leave the house. My husband keeps me locked in the bedroom except at meal times when I make him sandwiches and walk them upstairs on my swollen feet while he watches tv on the lazy boy recliner.

And if I disobey at all my hubby wubby kicks my pregnant stomach and locks me in my room for 2 days without food.

I love him so much.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Yes, all the niche Eisley fan threads are getting absurd. I still giggled a little, though. Smile
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

Oh jeeze....
Connie
Golly, Poster

These threads are getting more and more interesting. Laughing
Sea Post King

boone wrote:
I'm a subservient, domestic housewife who is only allowed to leave the house to buy groceries and take the kids to school, and I love Eisley. I was wondering if there was anyone out there like me that liked Eisley so I could find my niche and somehow justify my lifestyle.

Just don't let my husband know I'm using the computer while he's at work, or he'll beat me with a curtain rod.

I think it's so cool that Brittany Spears took the time to post on Laughing City.
Connie
Golly, Poster

mbrown603 wrote:
boone wrote:

I think it's so cool that Brittany Spears took the time to post on Laughing City.

Laughing Laughing

Vintage Newbie

Connie wrote:
mbrown603 wrote:
boone wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Here she is taking the little one to his first day of advanced walking techniques class.

Lantz
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Connie wrote:
mbrown603 wrote:
boone wrote:

Laughing Laughing

Here she is taking the little one to his first day of advanced walking techniques class.

shes one of those smart ones.

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Lantz wrote:
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Connie wrote:
mbrown603 wrote:
boone wrote:

Laughing Laughing

shes one of those smart ones.

Going to get the baby Bach/Baby Einstein CD/DVD bundle. No time to buckle him in the back, gotta get to the store before the sale ends. 15 more minutes... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!