Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I'm not sick of Eisley, though I don't listen to them a ton these days. It's mainly because I have a kajillion other bands to listen to. When Eisley has new stuff, they'll surely be back in the mix (especially since I love the new songs, possibly more than any of the old ongs). I still listen to random songs now and then, though. And there's nothing saying I'm not going to pop in Room Noises or Laughing City next week and listen to it 90 times in a row.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

Yeh. Its been a good while since I've thrown in Room Noises. Im just listening to old songs, and live tracks.

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
musicislove
Golly, Poster

hmmm
there are a few bands/albums i will never, ever get burned out on.

eisley's one of them. "room noises" is one of those cds.
and now with NFG's "boulders" i just got really, really excited again. that song is a masterpiece, in my oppinion. and the girls' voices give me shivers every time i hear it!

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
leighish
Vintage Newbie

ohhhh it happens in phases for me. I am eagerly awaiting the new album. All I can do is hope for Taking Control and I Feel Good because I am in love with both of them.

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

musicislove wrote:
hmmm
there are a few bands/albums i will never, ever get burned out on.

eisley's one of them. "room noises" is one of those cds.
and now with NFG's "boulders" i just got really, really excited again. that song is a masterpiece, in my oppinion. and the girls' voices give me shivers every time i hear it!

werd yo

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:
I don't think I can bring myself to listen to Room Noises at this point in time. It's like "if I have to hear 'I Wasn't Prepared' one more time I'll..."
The only thing I can listen to are live songs. Mostly they are the newer songs.
Anyone else? I'm not the only one I know it.

same exact thing as you. i listen to the new live ones. many funerals, invasion, i could be there for you.
i hate when i do this to my favorite bands. oh well.
when i miss them enough i eventually go back.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Today was an Eisley day.
I can never tell until I wake up.
I woke up and had Sun Feet in my head.
It's been a good day.
McKenzies
Vintage Newbie

as much as i hate to say it, i over-played room noises and the eps. yes. i am ready for the new record.
negatiivethree
Golly, Poster

I was just on youtube watching and listening to all the newer songs. I know exactly how you feel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kappa962
I LIKE KNOBS, FADERS

I had room noises on heavy rotation when I bought it, but I don't listen to it much anymore. I can say, however, that after seeing them live 100+ times in the past year or so, that I have loved every show, even the ones where there were serious technical difficulties. I remember particularly the show with Switchfoot at the Norva being so amazing that it kind of blew my mind that I was actually there experiencing it. The sound wasn't perfect, the lights weren't perfect, the band probably didn't feel as good about their performance as they have on other nights, but for some reason, it was just one of the most unbelievable shows I have ever seen. There is nothing I look more forward to than getting to see them play again. In my mind, they are the easily most uniquely amazing pop band out there. There is no one who is even close to doing what any one of them does in Eisley. I really hope and expect that this next cd will get a lot closer to the magic they have live.

Having said that, I really do still think that Room Noises is an amazing album, and it is a travesty that My Lovely or Golly Sandra or something wasn't pushed to radio.
-Mark
musicislove
Golly, Poster

Kappa962 wrote:
it is a travesty that My Lovely or Golly Sandra or something wasn't pushed to radio.
-Mark

AGREED.

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

i'm think i'm obsessed with Eisley really...

I could listen to them ALL THE TIME and never get tired of them... one thing that really helps that is trying to find the meaning behind the lyrics... everytime you listen, you find new things and new possible meanings to the lyrics.

I just yesterday took Eisley out of my stereo as my alarm clock in the morning... it's been in there for a month or two... every morning Eisley would wake me up and i'd always get out of bed later than i wanted to get up because i'd always listen to the cd and then get out of bed... lol

Its been about a year since i found Eisley and their music is still as magical as that first day. They truly are one of a kind!

Retrovertigo
Sea Post King

I don't listen to Room Noises much anymore, aside from "Plenty of Paper"...but I still listen to "They All Surrounded Me", "Mr. Pine", "Over The Mountain", and "Sunfeet" ad nauseum.
room_noises
Golly, Poster

I haven't listened to Room Noises in a while. I still like it. But.. you have to be in the mood to listen to it. You know what I mean? I still listen to them like... on my computer. But not the songs that are on Room Noises.
Odan
Laughing Citizen

I think I overdosed on Eisley. Two month's back it was non-stop Eisley. Now I find myself skipping over them in shuffle...I hope I get over this.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>