Laughing City
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

hi

Humbly, im having trouble watching video #2 (the stacy shot weston and garron one) and would be greatful for help. i have dialup internet and so after the page is loaded you have to wait a few hours for it to download. That would be fine except that it only plays back about half of it and then stops.

Does anyone else with have the same problem? Do you know a way to fix it?

matthew

Last edited by Unregistered on Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Maybe you should try...registering! ahahheheaha *dies*

But srsly though. I'm sorry that you have dial-up. I still have it too, except I prefer to use my neighbor's unencrypted wireless network that my laptop picks up instead. Wink
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

Unregistered wrote:
hi

This is really not important. But, im having trouble watching video #2 (the stacy shot weston and garron one) and would be greatful for help. i have dialup internet and so after the page is loaded you have to wait a few hours for it to download. That would be fine except that it only plays back about half of it and then stops.

Does anyone else with have the same problem? Do you know a way to fix it?

matthew
i have a cable connection, and i also have the same problem; it stops when weston is drumming to one of the new songs (invasion, i think?) so i don't think it has much to do with the connection..but i also wonder why...
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Update your flash player?
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

patrock wrote:
i don't know anything about those, but how would it affect it in the way that you can see half of the video and not the rest? the first embedded video worked fine for me...i don't know about him.
norad
Vintage Newbie

LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
patrock wrote:
i don't know anything about those, but how would it affect it in the way that you can see half of the video and not the rest? the first embedded video worked fine for me...i don't know about him.

Well, the videos are flash. So that's how it might affect it.
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
patrock wrote:

Sorry you have this problem too. The first video also worked for me. it says mine is "adobe flash player 9" if that helps any.

nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

i had the same problem. and ive got a cable modem. i think its just the video. the bar says its loaded but its a liar! so just let it sit open for a while and then itll play all the way through. thats how i got mine to work at least

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

Unregistered wrote:
LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
patrock wrote:

Sorry you have this problem too. The first video also worked for me. it says mine is "adobe flash player 9" if that helps any.
that does help, thanks. i don't know if mine is updated but i will check, also the other person talking about letting it load, might be potentially helpful, i'm testing that out right now. Smile
oliez
Vintage Newbie

poor boyd...what to do? what to do?

My personal choice, back to quicktime for download. Everyone can easily get quicktime and flash, but with quictime we get to download it and watch whenever we want/don't have internet.

But the truth is, as long as we still get some, I dont really care what format they are.
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
My personal choice, back to quicktime for download. Everyone can easily get quicktime and flash, but with quictime we get to download it and watch whenever we want/don't have internet.

True dat. Word to ya motha.