Laughing City
skies_n_lollipops
Sea Post King

Not sure if this is a topic already. I searched. Honest! =]

So, you know you listen too Eisley too much when...

...you listen to their music on windows media player, and the
visual effects make sense. Cool

bn_me
Sea Post King

When you're registered to a forum dedicated to... errr... Eisley.

Probably wouldn't apply to anyone here though... Razz
adibmuhammad
Sea Post King

you can never have too much of eisley. well, maybe you could. i dunno. Very Happy
Joined: 13 Sep 2006 | Posts: 79 | Location: cyberjaya/kuala lumpur, malaysia
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bright young thing
Sea Post King

.when words remind you of Eisley.
-and immediately, you burst into an Eisley song.

Connie
Golly, Poster

bright young thing wrote:
.when words remind you of Eisley.
-and immediately, you burst into an Eisley song.

Hahaha I was going to say that. You beat me to it. Sad

Golly, Poster

When you a read book simply because it inspired an Eisley song.
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 | Posts: 617 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

When people are talking about other bands/media and the first thought in your head (and perhaps from your mouth) is "Oh Eisley toured with them," "Oh Eisley sang/will be singing on their album," "Oh, Eisley was in that magazine" and so on...
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

You know what key every song is in.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Psych0F0x
Sea Post King

when you start posts like these Laughing

Quote:
When people are talking about other bands/media and the first thought in your head (and perhaps from your mouth) is "Oh Eisley toured with them," "Oh Eisley sang/will be singing on their album," "Oh, Eisley was in that magazine" and so on...

I whole heartily agree on this

lucia_dp
Sea Post King

Mystic210 wrote:

pheeww..i thought i was the only one who think like that

another one

-when you download/play the same eisley song 2-3 times just because people put different titles on them
thewizards
Sea Post King

When someone says "OMG you look so anorexic you're just like Sherri" and you take it as a compliment.
"Speaking as a rational person, Al Qaeda are a loose assosiciation of terrorists who can be rounded up with sustained police investigation. Speaking as a parent, they're all 8ft tall, with a giant eye in the middle of their forehead and the only way to stop them is to nuke every country that hasn't sent us a Chritmas card in the past 10 years."

www.myspace.com/townsendband
Go there, or be... a... triangle....
Joined: 22 May 2006 | Posts: 151 | Location: Blazingstoke, UK
Caley
Lost at Forum

When someone says Sherri, Chauntelle, Weston, Garron, or Stacy anytime in a conversation, you immediately whip your head around and think, "Where?!"

When someone you don't even know or had a conversation with knows you're obsessed with Eisley. (I found out about that one today-- a girl in my coach's class talked about how I was a hardcore fan of Eisley... by name.)

When you replace Boyd with all of the cool Chuck Norris jokes. Then people look at you weird and then you say Eisley's tour manager/dad/uncle. Then they're like "I should've known."

When you play the Star Wars Monopoly edition in class with your friends in history and you all try to buy or trade for is Mos Eisley.

That's all I can think of.

Caley
Lost at Forum

When someone says Sherri, Chauntelle, Weston, Garron, or Stacy anytime in a conversation, you immediately whip your head around and think, "Where?!"

When someone you don't even know or had a conversation with knows you're obsessed with Eisley. (I found out about that one today-- a girl in my coach's class talked about how I was a hardcore fan of Eisley... by name.)

When you replace Boyd with all of the cool Chuck Norris jokes. Then people look at you weird and then you say Eisley's tour manager/dad/uncle. Then they're like "I should've known."

When you play the Star Wars Monopoly edition in class with your friends in history and you all try to buy or trade for is Mos Eisley.

That's all I can think of.

tripl3tr3m3lo
Sea Post King

Last night, I had a dream where I was on Eisley's tour bus for a day and the stop for that day was my high school. Is that a sign? Laughing
Joined: 18 Oct 2006 | Posts: 25 | Location: Bakersfield, California
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Psych0F0x wrote:

Mystic210 wrote:

I whole heartily agree on this

lucia_dp wrote:

pheeww..i thought i was the only one who think like that

haha, I'm glad I'm not alone either!

-Thought of another one just now. When you take health/food tips based off of Trolleywood/the journals. I guess that's more like checking the website too much rather than listening too much, but still.

I mean, you may have tried Apple Cider Vinegar, Flax Seed Oil (tablets, in my case), and Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats before, but they seemed much more tolerable/better tasting when you see them mentioned by your fave band, don't they? Wink Laughing