Laughing City
plentypine
Sea Post King

Negative comments are just the nature of the beast. Even my video's on youtube about nothing that I post for my friends get nasty comments from strangers! But I did leave a positive comment about how much I liked Tim's cut-off shorts!
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

all the weird comments.

like one about sherri. saying that when she gets 18 that he could hook up with her.

LAWL! she's 23,

and these stupid teenagers are nobodies?

1) there are all 18+,besides garron
2)they opened for

HOT HOT HEAT, COLD PLAY, NFG, SWITCHFOOT, there all big bands!!!

hahaha

nobodys, i want to see the loser who posted that, probably some metal head, smokin da joint, and failing school.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:

nobodys, i want to see the loser who posted that, probably some metal head, smokin da joint, and failing school.

but saying that is just as bad as them saying that stuff about Eisley without even knowing them...even though Eisley never said anything that deserved those comments. They just want to make Eilsey/us mad. Take it as they're missing out on a great band that gives their fans more than we ever need.

we just need to ignore them. I'm sure Boyd or Eisley cares what they have to say. Why should we take it so personal?
Last edited by oliez on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

oliez wrote:
Joshmess wrote:

but saying that is just as bad as them saying that stuff about Eisley without even knowing them...even though Eisley never said anything that deserved those comments. They just want to make Eilsey/us mad. Take it as they're missing out on a great band that gives their fans more than we ever need.

true true

we all gotta just bite are lips
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

You know what, I'm almost about to join YouTube just to do that (make a comment counteracting the negative/giving more info for possible new fans).

Thing is, if you look at any of the other band's comments, especially the "featured artists," people are being jerks on most of them for absolutely no reason. For any future promotion that's focused on the music, I don't think Eisly will have any worries, the clips sound great.
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

The death threat comments were a little ridiculous.
Vintage Newbie

vivalaspopie wrote:
The death threat comments were a little ridiculous.

Die Sophie. Twisted Evil
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

The things with Weston and Garron were hilarious. Awesome video. I can't wait for the new album! And happy new year! Laughing
norad
Vintage Newbie

Garron saw the comments. "They HATE it". Hah. Laughing
LeslieAnnLevine
Lost at Forum

i've never seen so much incorrect usage of the term 'gay' in my life. Rolling Eyes
poor weston is getting the worst bashing.
Joined: 19 Apr 2004 | Posts: 1219 | Location: here, there, everywhere.
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

LeslieAnnLevine wrote:
i've never seen so much incorrect usage of the term 'gay' in my life. Rolling Eyes

yeah but he's a happy jolly ol guy, i dont think he cares, he's better than that.

yeah it's kinda weird alll the comment, iam reading all the new ones

WOW.

but all the new songs sound soooo different, like stacy's voice is sooo mature. its sounds soooo good! iam soo happy for them

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

Joshmess wrote:
LeslieAnnLevine wrote:

yeah but he's a happy jolly ol guy, i dont think he cares, he's better than that.

yeah it's kinda weird alll the comment, iam reading all the new ones

WOW.

but all the new songs sound soooo different, like stacy's voice is sooo mature. its sounds soooo good! iam soo happy for them

HAPPY NEW YEAR

hahahaha i say so way to many times
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I'm guessing the 2nd clip was "Come Clean" and the 3rd was "Come With Me"? If I remember correctly from the song titles on the whiteboard during pre-production. Can anyone back that up?

By the way, they both sound amazing! And of course so do the ones we already know.

norad
Vintage Newbie

"Iam" is not a word. Rolling Eyes I can only see it so many times...

treetops12 wrote:
I'm guessing the 2nd clip was "Come Clean" and the 3rd was "Come With Me"? If I remember correctly from the song titles on the whiteboard during pre-production. Can anyone back that up?

"Marsh King's Daughter" plays after "Come Clean".
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
"Iam" is not a word. Rolling Eyes I can only see it so many times...

treetops12 wrote:

"Marsh King's Daughter" plays after "Come Clean".

it's only internet talk, its not like people write is out like that on paper, and if so, they are dumb

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>