Laughing City
forquentina
Sea Post King

does ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!! know where I can get a hold of an eisley sticker???????????? or if you have a spare one that you have laying around...please! i'll pay you!

yea, i tried ebay.

oliez
Vintage Newbie

wait till shows (I got two free stickers the first time I saw them)...keep checking ebay.
homesick_alien
Vintage Newbie

I have hundreds somewhere

I'll let you know when I find them and you can have some

Protocol Droid

The cool thing is, Eisley stickers usually look really cool. If my cache were not currently depleted, I'd send some your way. Confused But I'm sure you'll be able to get plenty soon.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I have bunches (along with lots of other swag from the old eMerge team that I kept meaning to give out in OGG contests), but I left them at my parents' house when I moved. I'll make Mom mail them sometime soon and let you know.

Meanwhile, you might try sending a PM to kimbrtones. She's the 4/5s Eisley mom and has been known to toss some spare merch out to people in need.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I've got too many. PM me your adress and I send you one

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

i just now realized that i've misplaced my stash of eisley stickers due to the birth of this thread. i must now embark on a perilous and most arduous journey to reclaim them.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
Meanwhile, you might try sending a PM to kimbrtones. She's the 4/5s Eisley mom and has been known to toss some spare merch out to people in need.

I got stickers with every ebay purchase when they were cleaning house, and when Chauntelle was making her bags I think I got one with that. Weston didn't send a sticker (but he does what he wants, Laughing ). Seems they must have boxes of them laying around waiting for a home. Certainly don't pay for any (ebay) unless maybe the price of a stamp. I'm sure someone is already hooking you up with some.
oosker
Sea Post King

Sweeeeetness! I want one ya'll. If you have one you wanna send my way drop me a PM. I'll give ya a dollar! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
StarryxEyed
Sea Post King

I want some too... please?
audbroocree
Sea Post King

i would so deck my car out and promote eisley. i have one sticker so far.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Saellys wrote:

I got stickers with every ebay purchase when they were cleaning house, and when Chauntelle was making her bags I think I got one with that. Weston didn't send a sticker (but he does what he wants, Laughing ). Seems they must have boxes of them laying around waiting for a home. Certainly don't pay for any (ebay) unless maybe the price of a stamp. I'm sure someone is already hooking you up with some.

Yeah that was nice of Sherri or Kim... whoever sent those free stickers. I got tons, but they were mostly Atticus and Macbeth ones. Anyway I bought one that was a promo for Room Noises from ebay about 6 months ago... seemed like the guy had tons, I'll let you know if I see any for sale again.

em-tucky
Sea Post King

I have some extras, if anyone out there needs one send me a PM

EDIT: I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN RESPONSES TO CLAIM ALL MY EXTRAS

Well those went fast....
Last edited by em-tucky on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Trolleywood.com
Sea Post King

ughhh i want stickers too. SadSad if anyone's feeling extra generous (i can so pay postage), pm me Embarassed
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

i have some stickers. but i guess i'm no good unless you're in the UK.

goto page
 | next >>