Laughing City
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

i hate when they don't come to the northeast like in rhode island. providence is an amazing city next to huge rivers and cool places to visit.

i hope they will at least come to mass, maybe?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lazerbith
Sea Post King

hey mister.
i join you in wishing they came
to "my town"..
but 80% of people have to
drive at least an hour to
get to shows.

its pretty normal.
and im sure they'll play
at least that close to you.
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

they went to providence once i believe.

trust me josh, the wait for the headlining tour will be worth the wait. who cares if we're going to miss the tour with the fray when they'll play 6 songs.
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

Just be glad when the drive is only an hour. To drive to another state, where the shows surround where I live is, is at least a 3 hour drive, and on a school night, so it never happens. hopefully they will make it to Utah soon though. Smile

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
crusso
Sea Post King

Makes me glad they're from Texas. It means they do Austin, Dallas, and Houston. And since I live 30 minutes from Houston, it's very easy to go see them =D.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

BNROCKS wrote:
they went to providence once i believe.

trust me josh, the wait for the headlining tour will be worth the wait. who cares if we're going to miss the tour with the fray when they'll play 6 songs.

That and the Fray tour is not very long anyway. It's going to be like a blip on the radar, though I think those shows could be highly productive.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Once I drove three hours to St. Louis with two of my friends to see Eisley open for New Found Glory. We drove home the same night, and the next day I drove another three hours to see them in Kansas City. Ain't nobody better complain about one hour drives when I'm reading these threads! Razz Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

I can't really complain that they never come to my area, because they have. I've just been unable to see them each time due to other commitments I'd made. It sucks, but I'm looking forward to making up for all those missed shows on their headlining. Smile

I do hope I'll be out in CA the same time they have those few shows with The Fray, though. That would rule. Cool
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

belive me i would love to drive 2 hours to see eisley in boston, but the last show at the axis was 18+ and i was sadly at the time 16=/

its hard to get around with no car.

my parents cars are to pricey for me to drive Mad

but yeah like most of you said the headline tour will be worth it and it will probably come around here, i mean all the bands they have toured with before and even the fray have stoped by RI at least twice.

but for you all that are attending [the lucky ones on the west side] take mad pics and video's even though I am sure boyd will

=]josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
crusso
Sea Post King

I'd drive 2-3+ hours to see them if that's what it took for a headlining tour. I don't have the time/money to do it if they're just opening, even though I'd love to see them every time they get on the stage. It'd be fun to be a roadie (does Eisley even have roadies yet?). Confused
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
belive me i would love to drive 2 hours to see eisley in boston, but the last show at the axis was 18+ and i was sadly at the time 16=/

the last time they played here it was on the final noise tour, and it was at the paradise. they've never played at axis. if it's there again it will probably be 18+ Confused
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

BNROCKS wrote:
Joshmess wrote:

the last time they played here it was on the final noise tour, and it was at the paradise. they've never played at axis. if it's there again it will probably be 18+ Confused

thats what i meant=/
musicislove
Golly, Poster

i've driven 6 hours there and 6 back in the same night TWICE.

it's worth it.

hi www.myspace.com/musicislove
Joined: 03 Apr 2005 | Posts: 611 | Location: rice lake, wisconsin
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

musicislove wrote:

it's worth it.

I've flown to Idaho, California, Pennsylvania and D.C. to see Eisley. That was also worth it.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

TheAntrider wrote:
musicislove wrote:

it's worth it.

I've flown to Idaho, California, Pennsylvania and D.C. to see Eisley. That was also worth it.

Goodness gracious! I'll stop complaining about my 3 hour one way trips...

goto page
 | next >>