Laughing City
juan
Lost at Forum

TheAntrider wrote:
How long did they play? I'm sooo jealous ... I guess it's stupid to ask for a report, since Boyd is so cool and will have one up at some point. (Though it's totally not necessary for him to do such things.) Very Happy

no, just this once it is so necesssary for him to report on this. i would like to know the set list. thats all really.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
gRegor
the gEek

(just bumping the thread up since I got rid of that NY forum)
juan
Lost at Forum

gRegor wrote:
(just bumping the thread up since I got rid of that NY forum)

who told you that you could do that? i know i didnt agree to it!

we liked that forum. terrible.

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
gRegor
the gEek

Wahhhh. Somebody call the wahhhhmbulance Wink
toy-like
Sea Post King

Thanks for the wonderful experience, it was my first time in NY, my first time in Sin-E and my first acquaintance with your band. I always thought I was at least somewhat up to date if it comes to music, but I have to admit that I've never heard Eisley's music before. My only excuse, I'm European (from Holland)'..which is always a very handy excuse for a whole bunch of things Wink I really enjoyed your performance, the arrangements were beautiful, so were the voices.. Being (a very amateuristic) singer myself, I couldn't help being envious of that clarity, and the harmony. Maybe you find it interesting to know that a lot of people left about half an hour after you were done with the performance, you were definitely the band of the evening, and an eye-opener for me. I just wished you wouldn't have played so $#@! early at the evening... Nathalie
ali
since 1979

our first dutch member? hello nathalie Very Happy
toy-like
Sea Post King

I'm honored, am I really the first to represent the Dutch.. (which most people mistake for German anyway) Oh the pressure..No but seriously, if Eisley is ever planning to do an European tour, I'll be there, what about Paradiso in Amsterdam (would be the perfect setting)? Nathalie